- 48 min ago Dog Bite: From First Aid Treatment To Preventing It, Here's All You Need To Know
- 2 hrs ago UK-based Same-sex Couple Become The First To Carry Baby In Both Of Their Wombs Through IVF
- 2 hrs ago Neena Gupta's Frock Look Is Winning The Internet And We Love It
- 2 hrs ago Ananya Panday’s Bronze Make-up Look For Star Screen Awards Is A Red Carpet Win
- Sports Ranji Trophy: Uthappa hundred takes Kerala to 276/3 as Delhi spinners falter on opening day
- Movies Bigg Boss 13 Day 64 - Will Madhurima And Vishal Give A Second Chance To Their Broken Relationship?
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A51, A71, S10 Lite, Note 10 Lite Prices Leak
- News Honeypreet meets Sirsa Dera chief Gurmeet Ram Rahim at Rohtak jail
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Finance Petrol Price Rises To One-Year High; Price In Delhi Rs. 75/Lt
- Travel Darjeeling - The Queen Of Hills
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Lurpak, the Danish butter is awarded as World's best butter from a World Exhibition in 1879. The history and success behind this Danish taste is wonder for the whole world as its taste melts on the palate.;
Butter was only for domestic consumption during the 19th century. When the exporting butter became a reality, Lupark butter was transported to UK in wooden caskets at the end of 19th century. It was rated for its highest quality from the beginning and had won two prizes at the world Exhibition in London in 1879. The Lur mark brand was introduced in 1901 to provide a guarantee that the butter is of Danish origin and of high quality.
Lurpak has got an increasing group of consumers since the 20th century. The transportation of the butter was shifted from wooden caskets to consumer packs by 1957. On the present day, Lurpak butter can be found in 123 countries, making it the widely distributed butter in the world.;
Lurpak butter is known for its natural delicate taste and natural high quality. Every week Lurpak is subjected to final production by an independent laboratory. The milk of the higly specialized herds is sent to the diaries in specially developed tankers at Lurpak farms. Before the milk is unloaded it is tested for PH value, smell and taste. During the production, the cream is taken through a pasteurizing system to ensure all bacteria and virus. The cream is whipped into Lurpak butter and the buttermilk is drained away. A panel of highly qualified butter judges test the batch samples from diaries to meet their strict standards.
Awards were showered on this best and tastiest butter of the world. Here is a list of awards obtained only in United States:
1998: World's Best Butter (Unsalted) in Wincosin Cheese-Maker's World Championship Contest
2000: World's Best Butter (Unsalted) in Wincosin Cheese-Maker's World Championship Contest
2001: Winner of "Gold Medal" and " Best Show" (Salted & Unsalted) by American Tasting Institute, San Francisco.
2002: Winner of "Gold Medal" and " Best Show" (Salted & Unsalted) by American Tasting Institute, San Francisco.
2003:Winner of "Gold Medal" and " Best Show" (Salted & Unsalted) by American Tasting Institute, San Francisco.
2004: Winner of "Best Taste Award" by American Culinary Institute.