- 4 min ago Daily Horoscope: 13 August 2020
- 8 hrs ago From Banana To Milk, Ginger To Water: Foods That Help Get Rid Of Headaches Quickly
- 11 hrs ago Sanjana Sanghi’s Stylish Pink Suits Will Have You Thinking About Pink Outfits
- 11 hrs ago Independence Day 2020: Significance Of Tricolours In Our National Flag
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In West Bengal In August
- Technology Reliance Digital Independence Day 2020 Sale: Great Deals And Offers On Gadgets
- Sports Champions League: Atalanta 1-2 Paris Saint-Germain: Choupo-Moting completes stunning late comeback
- Movies Mohanlal Tests Negative For COVID-19: Resumes Shooting!
- News India, Nepal to hold senior level dialogue on Aug 17 after a nine-month hiatus
- Automobiles Pioneer Launch TS-WX3000T Tube Subwoofer From Champion Series: Priced At Rs 9,990
- Finance 'PM SVANidhi' Scheme For Street Vendors Receives Over 5 Lakh Applications
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Bizzare food combinations getting viral on social media is nothing new and yes probably there is no end to it. You may have come across cookies dipped in orange juice, cricket pasta, banana and mayo, sweet and ketchup and what not!
In case you are about to puke, we will give you one more reason to do it. Recently, an unappetizing post is doing rounds on Twitter and after seeing it netizens are begging to stop ruing their comfort food. If you are curious to check out the image, well, see here for yourself.
Just saw this on a friend's IG story bruh what are y'all smoking pic.twitter.com/v63FEneIgI— PotatHOE (@potathoe69) December 11, 2019