- 8 min ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Zendaya, Shraddha Kapoor, Hina Khan & More
- 33 min ago Dating An Aquarian? 8 Things That You Can Expect In Your Relationship
- 1 hr ago Studies Show Cabbage Can Reduce The Risk Of Certain Cancers
- 2 hrs ago Pongal 2020: Kajol And Other Divas Have Pongal-Perfect Outfit Suggestions For You
- Movies Juhi Chawla’s Son Donates Rs 28,000 To Australian Fire Relief Fund, Asks His Mum What She Is Doing
- News Siddaramaiah quizzes HM Amit Shah for not visiting flood-hit areas of Karnataka
- Technology Airtel No Longer Offering Netflix With Its Postpaid Plans
- Finance India's Forex Reserve Rises To A Record High Of $461.2 Billion
- Sports Rumour Has It: Barca, Juve in Rakitic-Bernardeschi swap talks
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
It was just a few days ago that a Twitter account posted a video of pigeons wearing small cowboy hats. The video was captured in the dazzling town of Las Vegas. And quite frankly most of you won't be surprised to come across something like this in LA. This caught the attention of the Twitterati and the video went viral in no time. Needless to say, the pigeons have become quite a star on the social platform.
Image credits- Las Vegas Locally
In the video, we can see a couple of pigeons peeking on the roads of Las Vegas in small red coloured cowboy hats. And while it got people to explode on Twitter, many users posted more videos and pictures of these pigeons. Seems like the sighting of these pigeons have become quite common in the town.
Here is the video for you guys.
Someone is putting tiny cowboy hats on Vegas pigeons. There are consequences to legalizing marijuana. pic.twitter.com/CdK06gauYQ— Las Vegas Locally 🌴 (@LasVegasLocally) December 7, 2019
While many people went gaga over the video and thought it was funny and genius, some users started noticing that the hats were not coming off their heads if when they were trying to pick. This left Twitterati wondering whether the hats were glued to the birds and raised concerns about who did this to the birds.
We sincerely hope that it is not the case and these sweet birds are healthy and happy.