- 3 hrs ago Labyrinthitis: Types, Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 3 hrs ago Can Diabetics Donate Blood? Everything You Need To Know
- 4 hrs ago Q-Rious 2019: A Corporate Networking Event For LGBTQ+ Community Is Going To Be Held In Delhi
- 4 hrs ago Malavika Mohanan Makes Us Want To Up Our Dress Game With Casual Outfits
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A01 Clears FCC Hinting Imminent Launch
- Automobiles Jawa Perak: Top Features To Know About One Of India's First Bobber-Style 300cc Motorcycle
- News "A pattern of harassment" emerging, says Amnesty India on CBI raids
- Sports WWE Superstar Charlotte Flair takes special dance lesson from Bollywood actor Varun Dhawan - Watch
- Movies Bigg Boss 13 Day 46 - Will Mahira and Paras be the next duo to part ways in the Bigg Boss house?
- Finance Why Did Bharti Airtel Shares Gain In Trade On Friday Despite Massive Q2 Loss?
- Travel Jabalpur - A Dream Destination For All Seasons
- Education Delhi Nursery Admission 2020-21: Explore Admission Schedule And Registration Details
Teaching kids is fun, but what happens when the kids do not like a particular subject?
Tutors often find interesting and unique ways to keep their students glued to their subjects.
Here is the perfect example of a teacher from Thailand, who has made his English classes much more interesting by opting an unusual way!
Check out the details.
Theeraphong Meesat, hails from Thailand and has been conducting his English lessons while wearing a wig and heavy make-up every day.
Also lovingly called 'Teacher Bally', Theeraphong sports make-up and unique outfits every day to boost his students' confidence during the classes.
According to media reports, the 29-year-old teacher teaches English at a local School in Ratchaburi province, Thailand.
Theerapong revealed that he not only dresses up for the classes, but also dresses up as Lisa from 'Blackpink' when he dons the scouts uniform! For the unversed, Lisa is a Thai singer.
The story behind why Theeraphong does what he does is quite interesting. Apparently, his students disliked learning English as a subject. He revealed that this was mostly because the kids were afraid of making mistakes.
Initially, he had not planned on using make-up to keep his class engaged. He revealed that he had attended a parade before his class one day. Since he did not have time to remove his make-up, he made it to the class in his unusual appearance. He was astonished on how the students reacted positively after seeing his never-seen-before avatar.
He revealed that the class mood had lightened up instantly and the students found his lessons less boring.
While some kids in the class were scared, some seemed to be more curious and eager to learn about what was to happen in the class for the day!
Overall, many of his students claimed that the classes were less boring after this unique change.
Isn't this a cool way to keep students hooked? What do you think? Tell us in the comment box below.