- 13 min ago IIFA Rocks 2019: Katrina Kaif Graces The Green Carpet In A Shimmering Deep Red Gown
- 17 min ago Women With Short Height Can Totally Relate To These 7 Annoying Problems
- 47 min ago Disha Patani Looks Ravishing In Green Eye Make-up Look; Here Is How You Can Get This Look
- 1 hr ago Narendra Modi's 69th Birthday:Check Out How Twitter Is Wishing Prime Minister
- Movies World Famous Lover Is The Title Of Vijay Deverakonda's Next!
- News Godavari boat tragedy: Death toll goes up to 12 as search ops resume
- Technology Xiaomi Mi Band 4, Mi TV 65-inch, Mi Water Purifier Launch Live Updates: What To Expect
- Sports BCCI ACU chief calls for match-fixing law, legalised betting to contain corruption
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Jimny SUV Will Not Launch In India Anytime Soon: Here’s Why
- Finance Why Index Stocks May Not Be The Best Bet To Make Stellar Returns?
- Education AP Grama Sachivalayam Result 2019 Likely To Be Declared Soon
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
With technology improving on a daily basis, the means of cheating people have also went to a different level.
Here is one case of a woman who had apparently gone to a salon for a massage, but she found out that she was being filmed while a half-naked man watched on the other side.
Check out the details of the entire episode.
Her Entire Session Was Livestreamed
The woman whose identity was not revealed told in a report that she discovered that her massage session was livestreamed to a man.
She Was Totally Unaware Of Being Recorded
The woman revealed that she suddenly noticed the camera of an iPhone X pointing at her. Apparently, it came to notice when the woman heard noise from the other end of the phone.
The Staff Revealed...
When the furious woman questioned the staff, the spa employee claimed that the mobile phone was connected to a video call. On further checking the phone and she saw a man naked from the waist up on the other end.
The Owners Wanted To Settle The Matter
The woman shared the entire incident online and claimed that the shop tried to settle the matter with £2,256 but she was not convinced as she sought a larger compensation.