- 1 hr ago Labyrinthitis: Types, Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 2 hrs ago Can Diabetics Donate Blood? Everything You Need To Know
- 2 hrs ago Q-Rious 2019: A Corporate Networking Event For LGBTQ+ Community Is Going To Be Held In Delhi
- 2 hrs ago Malavika Mohanan Makes Us Want To Up Our Dress Game With Casual Outfits
- News Sikkim State Lotteries Diwali Bumper: Small Businessman from WB wins first prize of Rs 5 Crore
- Movies Bigg Boss 13 Day 46 - Will Mahira and Paras be the next duo to part ways in the Bigg Boss house?
- Sports IPL 2020: Sunrisers Hyderabad release Shakib, Yusuf: List of released, retained players, purse for IPL auction
- Finance Why Did Bharti Airtel Shares Gain In Trade On Friday Despite Massive Q2 Loss?
- Travel Jabalpur - A Dream Destination For All Seasons
- Technology Vodafone Idea's ARPU Declines To Rs.107 During Q2FY20
- Automobiles Jawa Perak Launched In India At Rs 1.94 Lakh: New Bobber-Style Jawa To Rival RE Classic 350
- Education Delhi Nursery Admission 2020-21: Explore Admission Schedule And Registration Details
With technology improving on a daily basis, the means of cheating people have also went to a different level.
Here is one case of a woman who had apparently gone to a salon for a massage, but she found out that she was being filmed while a half-naked man watched on the other side.
Check out the details of the entire episode.
Her Entire Session Was Livestreamed
The woman whose identity was not revealed told in a report that she discovered that her massage session was livestreamed to a man.
She Was Totally Unaware Of Being Recorded
The woman revealed that she suddenly noticed the camera of an iPhone X pointing at her. Apparently, it came to notice when the woman heard noise from the other end of the phone.
The Staff Revealed...
When the furious woman questioned the staff, the spa employee claimed that the mobile phone was connected to a video call. On further checking the phone and she saw a man naked from the waist up on the other end.
The Owners Wanted To Settle The Matter
The woman shared the entire incident online and claimed that the shop tried to settle the matter with £2,256 but she was not convinced as she sought a larger compensation.