- 1 hr ago Karisma Kapoor Ups Her Ethnic Quotient With A Floral Anita Dongre Suit
- 2 hrs ago Rani Lakshmi Bai: Some Unknown Facts About The Valiant And Brave Queen Of Jhansi
- 2 hrs ago Happy Birthday Nayanthara: Five Times The South Star Slayed In Western And Ethnic Outfits
- 3 hrs ago Manisha Koirala Looks Elegant As Ever In Her Chikankari Anarkali
- Movies Motichoor Chaknachoor Full Movie Leaked Online On Tamilrockers!
- News Ex WB CM, ‘Maker of Modern WB’ Bidhan Chandra Roy’s bust vandalised in Burdwan
- Automobiles Crayon Envy Electric Scooter Launched In India: New Low-Speed EV From Delhi-Based Start-Up
- Technology ‘Make In India' Hub To Churn Out 30% Mobiles By 2025: Report
- Finance Govt To Disinvest In 28 Companies In Strategic Stake Sale In FY20
- Sports Rajat Sharma's resignation as DDCA chief put on hold by ombudsman
- Travel Hajo - The Pride Of Assam
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
Fooling our parents and enjoying their reactions can be priceless, especially when you hoax them with some life-changing decisions.
It becomes easy to fool them if you have started to have an independent life as they tend to believe anything that you say (at least for that moment).
Here is a funny conversation that a Nigerian girl had with her mum that she shared on Reddit.
In the conversation, the teen is seen telling her mum about missing her periods for a month.
The innocent mum asks her what 'test' she went through when the girl admits that she did a test to check for pregnancy.
This is when the mum loses her cool and keeps calling the girl 'Moye' while she is seen enjoying her mum's reaction.
Go ahead and read the entire conversation and we bet you will totally relate this to the reaction that your mum would have given if you had pranked her on this topic!
Found it funny? Share your thoughts in the comment section below.