- 5 hrs ago Raw Bananas: Nutritional Health Benefits, Risks, & Recipes
- 5 hrs ago Streax Professional Retro Remix Launch: Recreate Sonakshi's Shimmery Retro Look
- 5 hrs ago Nusrat Jahan & Mimi Chakraborty Inspire Us To Change The Way We Think About Parliament Fashion
- 6 hrs ago 8 Best Lifestyle Changes To Help Control Diabetes
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Australia clinch semi-final spot as England lose again
- Movies Kabir Singh Box Office Collection Day 5: Shahid Kapoor’s Film Enters 100 Crore Club
- Technology Xiaomi Teases Upcoming Mi Bluetooth Headsets, Mi LED Lamp And More Ahead of Mi's 5th Anniversary
- News PM Modi tears into Congress, says ‘People outside the family don’t get recognition’
- Automobiles BMW Unveils Its Vision M NEXT Electric Sports Car — A Glimpse Into The Future Of BMW
- Finance SpiceJet Announces 8 New Daily International Flights
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS World University Rankings 2020
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Fooling our parents and enjoying their reactions can be priceless, especially when you hoax them with some life-changing decisions.
It becomes easy to fool them if you have started to have an independent life as they tend to believe anything that you say (at least for that moment).
Here is a funny conversation that a Nigerian girl had with her mum that she shared on Reddit.
In the conversation, the teen is seen telling her mum about missing her periods for a month.
The innocent mum asks her what 'test' she went through when the girl admits that she did a test to check for pregnancy.
This is when the mum loses her cool and keeps calling the girl 'Moye' while she is seen enjoying her mum's reaction.
Go ahead and read the entire conversation and we bet you will totally relate this to the reaction that your mum would have given if you had pranked her on this topic!
Found it funny? Share your thoughts in the comment section below.