- 5 hrs ago 10 Foods Parents Should Avoid Giving Their Babies In The First Year
- 5 hrs ago Navratri 2019 Day 1: Orange Make-up Looks To Celebrate Colour Of The Day
- 6 hrs ago Skin Abscess: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, Prevention And Treatment
- 7 hrs ago Katrina Kaif, Karishma Tanna And Others Gave Us Casual Fashion Goals At This Event
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Match 101: UP Yoddha Vs Tamil Thalaivas: Dream 11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips
- Movies CONTROVERSIAL: Urvashi Rautela Breaks Silence On Her ‘INAPPROPRIATE VIDEO’ With Boney Kapoor
- Technology Redmi 8A Price In India Leaks Ahead Of Launch
- News US visit will present India as global leader: PM Modi
- Automobiles Kia Motors Considering Five New Cars For The Indian Market: Including Two Electric Vehicles
- Finance Gold Prices Continue To Fall In India Even As Prices Climb Globally
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
If you think that feeding the newborn baby is the task of the mother, then you would be surprised to know that a father can feed the newborn baby as well!
Here in this article, we are sharing details about a device that Japanese have invented and this will help you to connect with your baby and you can feed the baby with the device.
Check out the details of the same.
The Product To Feed The Babies Was Launched
The product was launched by Dentsu manufacturers. It is a wearable device that resembles breasts and it holds milk or formula.
The Device Is Called...
This unique device is called as the ‘Father's Nursing Assistant.' According to reports, the device was showcased at the SXSW festival in Austin, Texas.
The Functioning Of The Device
The device allows the dads to feed their baby like how the mothers would. Using the device is also believed to promote skin-to-skin contact between the dads and their offsprings.
So How Does The Device Work
According to the device functioning, one of the fake breast holds the milk and the other breast has the nipple. Apart from this, the device does not just feed the baby, but it also tracks the data about the baby's nursing sessions and the entire info can be retrieved using a smartphone.