- 2 hrs ago Schizophrenia: Causes, Symptoms And Treatment
- 3 hrs ago 9 Things People With Oily Skin Should Never Do
- 7 hrs ago Hina Khan Shows Us Her Evolved Fashion Sensibility With This Sculptural Gown At Cannes 2019
- 8 hrs ago Cannes Diary 2019: Diana Penty Sticks To The Roots With Her Impeccable Sculptural Sari
- Sports BREAKING NEWS: Kompany leaving Manchester City after 11 years
- News Violence, clashes mar polling yet again in Bengal, Supriyo blames Mamata
- Education WB Madhyamik Result 2019 Likely To Be Released on May 21
- Movies Maharshi AP/TS Box Office Collections 10 Days: Mahesh Babu’s Movie Continues To Rake In The Moolah
- Technology How to hide and encrypt your files on any OnePlus smartphone using Lockbox
- Automobiles Bentley Book Costs More Than A Luxury House — Rs 1.80 Crore For A Book!
- Finance Here's How Google Is Tracking Your Online Purchases
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Each day we see people trying out some of the craziest things, and this is one such crazy trend that has now become a viral trend over the Internet.
A woman has gained popularity with her stint of colouring her armpit hair to rainbow colours, and this step was taken by her to make women become bolder of accepting their own body hair.
Check out the trend of JanuHAIRY that most women are following now...
Emrald Jade Was 20 When She Decided To Stop Shaving
Emerald Jade is a 24-year old woman from Arkansas who decided to get rid of her habit of shaving her body hair. Since she used to shave, it left her with an irritant skin. Hence, when turned 20 she decided to stop shaving it, and this was when the idea of starting a trend struck her mind.
She Initially Coloured Her Hair For Fun
She had initially started colouring her armpits for fun and as time passed by she became more confident and empowered. This year she dyed her hair bright pink to celebrate the movement JanuHAIRY.
The Movement Of JanuHAIRY Was Initially Started By
The trend of JanuHAIRY was started by a student named ‘Laura Jackson' of Warwickshire. Apparently, she launched the JanuHAIRY movement earlier this month. The main motto of this movement/trend is to normalise body hair and encourage women to grow out their own.
She Hopes To Reduce The Stigma
She hopes to reduce the stigma of women fighting with body hair that she believes comes with women embracing their body hair.
What do you think? Will her movement make a difference? Share your thoughts in the comment section below.