TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Complicity Of Pakistan In Pulwama Attack Strongly Underlined During India-Saudi Talks
- Clamour To Boycott India-Pakistan World Cup Clash Grows — Get The Complete Information
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Tata Electric Cars In India To Be More Desirable; EVs With 200-250km Range Confirmed
- PPF or Sukanya Samriddhi — Which Is A Better Investment For Girl Child?
- Disturbing Pictures Of Zoo That Staff Do Not Wish You To See
- Video: Varun Dhawan Posts A Sweet Message For His Fans
Each day we see people trying out some of the craziest things, and this is one such crazy trend that has now become a viral trend over the Internet.
A woman has gained popularity with her stint of colouring her armpit hair to rainbow colours, and this step was taken by her to make women become bolder of accepting their own body hair.
Check out the trend of JanuHAIRY that most women are following now...
Emrald Jade Was 20 When She Decided To Stop Shaving
Emerald Jade is a 24-year old woman from Arkansas who decided to get rid of her habit of shaving her body hair. Since she used to shave, it left her with an irritant skin. Hence, when turned 20 she decided to stop shaving it, and this was when the idea of starting a trend struck her mind.
She Initially Coloured Her Hair For Fun
She had initially started colouring her armpits for fun and as time passed by she became more confident and empowered. This year she dyed her hair bright pink to celebrate the movement JanuHAIRY.
The Movement Of JanuHAIRY Was Initially Started By
The trend of JanuHAIRY was started by a student named ‘Laura Jackson' of Warwickshire. Apparently, she launched the JanuHAIRY movement earlier this month. The main motto of this movement/trend is to normalise body hair and encourage women to grow out their own.
She Hopes To Reduce The Stigma
She hopes to reduce the stigma of women fighting with body hair that she believes comes with women embracing their body hair.
What do you think? Will her movement make a difference? Share your thoughts in the comment section below.