- 49 min ago Comfrey: Health Benefits, Side Effects, Prevention And Drug Interaction
- 10 hrs ago Katrina Kaif, Deepika Padukone, And Other Best And Worst Dressed Celebs Of This Week
- 11 hrs ago Navratri 2019 Day 2 – Here Is How You Can Ace The White Make-up Look
- 11 hrs ago Altitude Sickness: Types, Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Diagnosis, Treatment And Prevention
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Match 104: Patna Pirates vs Haryana Steelers: Dream 11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips
- News Watch: Excitement at NRG stadium for ‘Howdy Modi' ahead of PM's arrival
- Technology Here's The Proper Way To Backup Android Devices
- Movies Sye Raa Pre-release Event: Live Updates
- Automobiles Yamaha MT-15 Sales Crosses 15,000 Units Within Six Months Of Its Launch In India
- Finance Still Waiting For Income Tax Refund: You Might Have Gone Wrong Here
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
People can go to any extend to become famous and get the attention that they have been craving.
One such is this case of a man who stripped at the airport because he wanted to feel more aerodynamic.
Check out on what happened with him below.
He Passed Through The Check-In All Dressed
A 38-year-old man tried to board a plane at Domodedovo Airport in Moscow. The man apparently passed through the check-in while being completely clothed. Once he entered, he stripped and ran towards the plane.
He Was Not Drunk
When the man was investigated, it was found out that he was not drunk. He was later caught by the ground staff at the airport for breaking rules.
He Was Handcuffed While Still Naked
The man was still naked while the cops handcuffed him on the floor with police standing around him. He was later inquired as to why he chose to strip down to his birthday suit.
He Believed His Clothes Were A Hurdle!
The man claimed that he wanted to feel more aerodynamic and his clothes would be a hurdle in this experience. Hence he decided to take them off.
What do you think of this case? Well, share your thoughts in the comment section below.