- Technology Samsung Galaxy A71 Renders Surfaces Online With A Quad-Camera Setup
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada Season 7 Day 39 Update - Luxury Budget Task Day 3
- Sports Sunil Chhetri doing his best despite being 35, he's not going anywhere: India Head Coach Igor Stimac
- News Bengaluru: 20-year-old college student stabbed to death over brawl during cricket match
- Finance CSB Bank IPO Opens On 22 November: Things To Know
- Travel 10 Honeymoon Destinations In India – Let The Honeymoon Begin!
- Automobiles Mumbai Traffic Police To Arrest Motorists With Unpaid Traffic Fines: Too Strict?
- Education Why World Children's Day Is Celebrated On November 20?
Every time a new hack is shared online, it goes viral in no time as it takes just a few tweets to make it big and famous. One such trick of peeling garlic is going viral. For people who love cooking, these easy tricks can help wrap up their work easily.
Tasks like peeling garlic cloves can be both painstaking and time-consuming as well. Guess that is one of the main reasons why this video of a garlic peeling hack is going all kinds of viral and the idea has become famous!
This unique garlic peeling hack was shared by a Twitter user named '@VPestilenZ'. The tweet read, "As someone who makes a lot of Korean food, this is the best method for getting garlic peeled!"
In the video, the individual is seen sticking a knife into a garlic clove and pulling out the garlic cloves easily as it leaves behind the peel. This easy trick is a perfect method as the person's hands does not get sticky and it doesn't involve struggling to hold the tiny cloves in place!
Well, watch the tweet and see on how the Internet has given it a huge thumbs up.
Take a look at the viral video below.
As someone who makes a lot of Korean food, this is the best method for getting garlic peeled!— 𝖛𝖆𝖑𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖆 ✣ 𝖑𝖔𝖗𝖉 🌑 (@VPestilenZ) June 17, 2019
Since the time the hack video was being shared online, it is said that the video has been viewed more than 21 million times and it has been bombarded with tonnes of comments thanking the original poster.
Here are some of the reactions of some of the netizens after watching the original tweet.
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT https://t.co/tLEl5BtQr3— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) June 17, 2019
Not sure how I never knew about this. I lament when I consider how much more garlic I could have used during all these years had I only known of this technique.— Mr. Business (@MasterBismuth) June 17, 2019
Oddly satisfying 🤔— paul jones (@superscousela) June 17, 2019
Well this just changed my blinking life— Fay Ripley (@FayRipley) June 17, 2019
I just realised how much of my life i have wasted peeling garlic 😭— siraj (@sirajulislam21) June 18, 2019
We were just struggling with garlic. No more! pic.twitter.com/rZPq6Y3DlA— Mastery Academics (@icanhaveaccess) June 18, 2019
Among the several million admirers famous personalities like the model and chef Chrissy Teigen and United States' Democrat Representative Alexandra Ocasio-Cortez have even shared and commented on this unique hack video!
After watching this tweet, let us know whether you would be trying this garlic peeling hack at home.