- 2 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 04 February 2023: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 7 hrs ago Can Valentine's Day Have A Negative Influence On Romantic Partners?
- 7 hrs ago Nora Fatehi Fitness Tips: 4 Lessons From The Dancing Diva!
- 8 hrs ago Parenting Tips: 5 Reasons Why You Should Switch To Plastic-Free Toys
- Sports Dipa Karmakar serving 21-month doping suspension till July 2023
- Movies Bigg Boss 16: Did you know THIS Was Shalin Bhanot's First Job Before Becoming an Actor?
- News What Yogi Adityanath said on Boycott Bollywood trend
- Finance HDFC Bank- How to Get Customer ID or CIF Number?
- Travel Honeymoon special: Most Romantic cities in the World
- Automobiles Tata Harrier, Safari Red Dark Edition Launch In March – ADAS, Bigger Screen & More
- Technology Realme 10 Pro Coca-Cola Edition India Launch Confirmed: Pre-Booking May Earn Free Smartphone
- Education UGC NET December Exam 2022: Exam City Intimation Link will be available soon; Check Details Here
Dogs top the list of the most affectionate pets and are also man's best friend! From fetching the ball to the grocery bags and jumping in the water to save their owners, they just do their best to help their owners.
This case of a cute little pooch helping his owner perform street art by playing a statue himself has been winning hearts!
Check out the details of this adorable story that is melting hearts across the globe!
Yorge Luís Ruiz is a street artist who makes a living by performing on the streets of Fortaleza, in Brazil. The man has made quite a name for himself. The young street artist had apparently immigrated to Brazil for a better life. He started performing the act of being a living statue to entertain the passers-by in the city's busy Ferreira square.
Even though he is not the only street artist who works in the city as a living statue, he grabs the attention of the passers-by, as he stands with his adorable partner, which is a cute canine named Jaspe. The pooch has been the calmest and helpful friend the artist could ask for as it accompanies him whenever he goes to work and rests on his bent arm and stands as still as he possibly can!
It is said that Yorge and Jaspe have been drawing attention around the Fortaleza street for a while now. People from different parts of the city come to see them. The duo has also recently received international acclaim after a video of their act that was shared on Twitter went viral and gained over 5 million views, 260,000 likes, and 91,000 comments in a span of just 3 three weeks!
- astrologyDog Symbolism: What Does It Indicate?
- pet careLove Pets? Here's A List Of Safest Dog Breeds Ideal For Kids And Families
- bollywood wardrobeAnanya Panday And Her Dog Flash Give Twinning Moment In Red As They Pose For Dabboo Ratnani’s 2021 Calendar
- pulseViral Video: This Dog Will Inspire You To Head To The Gym Everyday
- pulseViral: Dog In China Accidentally Drives His Owner's SUV Into Pond After Being Left Alone
- pulseViral: This Dog Becomes Parent For This Human Baby, Teaches Toddler How To Crawl
- lifeVideo Of Dog Eating A Slice Of Watermelon Like A Human Is Going Viral
- lifeBBC Show Gets Photobombed By Dog In The Funniest Way Possible
- pulseIn An Attempt To Save Crops, Karnataka Farmer Paints His Dog To Resemble A Tiger
- beyond loveInternational Dog Day 2021: What Makes The Relationship Between Dogs And Humans Special!
- pulseA Bulldog Swallowed 19 Baby Pacifiers!
- pet careHow To Keep A Dog From Smelling In Between Baths