- Education Why World Children's Day Is Celebrated On November 20?
- Technology Realme X2 Pro With 90Hz Display To Launch Today: Latest Leaks, Specs, How To Watch Live Stream
- News JNU protests: Delhi Police registers FIRs; JNUSU says no action should be taken against protesters
- Movies When Katrina Kaif Left Salman Khan Blushing!
- Sports 2022 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers, India vs Oman: India go down by a solitary goal in Muscat
- Automobiles MotoGP Repsol Honda Team Signs Alex Marquez For 2020 Season: Will Race With Marc Marquez
- Travel Overtourism – Why It Matters, The Destinations Affected And How To Combat It
- Finance Job Creation Growth In India Slowed Down In Last 2 Years: CARE Ratings
Standing up for being bullied takes a lot of courage, and this is something that most people are not able to do due to fear of society or a lot more.
But what happens when you decide to put your foot down and not get bullied while you send out a strong message to the bully?
This is one such case of a young girl who wrote a mail back to the CEO of the company and refused to take the job offer that she was given after two long hours of abuse!
Check out her story on Twitter and also do read how the netizens have applauded her for her courage to let go of the offer while she also revealed the reviews of the company...
The original post:
Yesterday morning I had a job interview for a position at a company called Web Applications UK. After a brutal 2 hour interview, in which the CEO Craig Dean tore both me and my writing to shreds (and called me an underachiever), I was offered the job. This was my response today. pic.twitter.com/gijDpsEVHY— olivia (@oliviaabland) January 29, 2019
When netizens started applauding her through their tweets...
I'm yet to receive any kind of response from the company. @WebAppUK you may have free juice and yoga on Mondays but you certainly don't have respect for your potential employees. Your CEO should be ashamed of himself.— olivia (@oliviaabland) January 29, 2019
People felt pity for those who were working at the firm...
Good you got out. I worry4 people left behind working4 CEO. Charm of #SnakesInSuits can mask truth. Not everyone can afford to walk away. Pity there was failure2 conduct & learn from genuine investigation. 2B Fair how much time did you give B4 posting on SM? #DutyOfCare #Bullying— Safia Boot (@respectatworkuk) January 31, 2019
Kudos to people cheering her!
Olivia, I’m so fucking proud of you—bc you left an abusive ex, bc you know what you will & won’t tolerate, & you’re standing up for yourself! 👏— 🦴 𝕊𝕦𝕕𝕤 𝕠'𝔹𝕚𝕥𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 🦴 (@SudsBitches) January 29, 2019
I’ve was in a long abusive relationship, & I know exactly how you’re feeling. You will find a job worthy of your talent!
Classic example of how Internet connects people!
Hi, we don’t know each other, but thank you for sending this response, and thank you for sharing it. Sending hugs and solidarity. ❤️👊— Celeste Ng (@pronounced_ing) January 30, 2019