The moment we hear the term menstrual blood, we feel disgusted. Though there are so many people out there who come out and show the world that menstrual blood is not impure in different ways, it does make most of us still uncomfortable!
But what happens when somebody dares to show the world about their menstrual blood being sacred instead of impure?
Well, a woman named 'Yazmina Jade' had collected blood from her period and painted it on her skin as a 'sacred ritual' to 'reconnect' with her body!
Check out this bizarre incident where the world is going crazy with her stint.
Meet Yazmina Jade
She is a former hairdresser who collected the menses from her own periods and painted it on her face in a 'sacred ritual.' She claimed that this was a 'sacred ritual.'
She Smeared The Blood All Over!
Yazmina was seen smearing her own menstrual blood all over her face. She claimed that it is a way through which she was 'connecting' with her own body.
She Released A Video Of Her Act
The self-proclaimed blood witch, who is also a feminine healer, released the footage of her ceremony in a quest to prove that menstrual cycle is nothing to be ashamed of!
She believes that the menstrual cycles should not be considered as something that is shameful and it is a confusion in the modern day, since it is still widely considered to be a secret 'woman's business'.
She reported to the media and said: "This was a sacred ritual to reconnect with my body. As women, we're deeply disconnected with our bodies because of societal shame. I decided to place the blood all over my face, and taste it to reclaim that part of myself. I could truly embody all that I was."
What is your take on this? Let us know in the comment section below.
- 20 Surprising Facts You Don’t Want To Miss Out About Astrology
- Your Weekly Predictions For April 22nd-28th
- Reasons Why Your Relationships Get Spoilt According To Your Zodiac
- The Most Weird Temples Found In India
- Be With These Individuals According To Your Zodiac Sign
- Heard About The Strange 'Sleeping Beauty' Illness In Sweden?
- Uses Of Condoms That None Of Us Have Thought Of
- Zodiacs That Come Together But Fizz Out Due To Compatibility Issues
- Your Weekly Predictions For April 15th-22nd
- The New Moon Turns Over A New Leaf In Your Love Life This Weekend!
- Real-life Stories: He Lost $1.9M Bullying Case After Claiming His Boss Farted On Him!
- Qualities That Attract Your Soulmate To You, Based On Your Zodiac Sign
- Real-life Stories: She Told Him It Was Small And He Cut It OFF!