- 14 hrs ago Raw Bananas: Nutritional Health Benefits, Risks, & Recipes
- 15 hrs ago Streax Professional Retro Remix Launch: Recreate Sonakshi's Shimmery Retro Look
- 15 hrs ago Nusrat Jahan & Mimi Chakraborty Inspire Us To Change The Way We Think About Parliament Fashion
- 15 hrs ago 8 Best Lifestyle Changes To Help Control Diabetes
- News IBPS RRB Recruitment 2019, apply for 8,000 vacant posts before July
- Finance DHFL Defaults On Commercial Paper Repayment
- Technology MediaTek Helio P65 SoC With 48 MP Camera Supports Now Available For OEMs
- Sports Netherlands and Italy to meet in Women's World Cup quarters as Asian sides exit
- Movies Abhirami Venkatachalam Conveys Her Feelings To Kavin; Shocking Developments In Bigg Boss Tamil 3!
- Automobiles BMW Unveils Its Vision M NEXT Electric Sports Car — A Glimpse Into The Future Of BMW
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS World University Rankings 2020
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
We all know elephants are enormous mammals. These animals can fit two humans inside their stomachs easily because of their size.
In a recent viral video, a veterinary doctor from Kerala was seen getting inside the stomach of a dead elephant.
Though this seems to be a joke, the video will leave you baffled as you can see the doctor literally squeezing himself inside the stomach of the elephant.
Apparently, the elephant had lost its life in an accident where it had got electrocuted. The doctor known as Mahesh Babu works in Kerala and he wanted to collect internal body parts of the dead animal and send it to the lab for analysis. So when he realised that he was not able to get the internal organs, he decided to do the unthinkable by literally getting inside the stomach of the dead elephant.
According to reports, the farmers in the area had covered their farms with electric fences to avoid the menace caused by the elephant herd, and this poor elephant was a victim of their harsh decision of keeping their crops safe.
What do you think of this video? Share your thoughts in the comment section below. And for more updates from across the world, check our section Pulse for more exciting topics.