There are many different ways in which people are implementing different ideas while giving a haircut to someone.
Most of these new techniques of getting a haircut done are mostly the ones done for gimmicks while there are those individuals who love to entertain their clients in the most interesting way!
Here is one such video of a hairstylist who seems to be entirely in love with his profession as he shows his skill of styling his client's hair by burning it! Wow, could you believe that??
This video is the hair-raising minute display where the hairstylist is seen setting his customer's locks on FIRE - to banish split ends.
The stylist in the video is JR D'Angeles, 54, who covers his client's long dark coloured hair in moisturising serum, which contains an accelerant in it, before lighting it. After letting the strands burn for a few seconds, he combs it. The video has gone viral on social media and has been watched over 20000 times already!
This dramatic procedure was performed on a model named 'Madeleine Sciarra' and it was caught in a viral clip viewed around 20 million times via a web-based networking media.
What do you think about this video? Let us know your thoughts in the comment section below.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2018 Election Results Update: Kamal Nath To Be Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister
- IPL Auction 2019: 5 Indians Who Will Not Get Big Bids
- Vivo Carnival On Amazon India: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- New Renault Cars For 2019 — New Renault MPV, Duster & Kwid Facelift Set To Launch Soon
- How Has NPS Withdrawal Become 100% Tax Free?
- The Bachchans Arrive To Bless Isha & Anand On Their Wedding!
- 17 Benefits Of Arrowroot: For Health, Hair & Skin
- Kashmir — The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood