TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kerala Congress Invites Rahul Gandhi To Contest From Wayanad LS Seat
- IPL 2019: Indian Premier League Opening Ceremony Funds Donated To CRPF & Armed Forces
- Skoda Superb Gets A Facelift!
- OPPO F11 Pro Review: Good Design, Display And Camera, Underwhelming Software
- Salman, Rana & Others Attend The Wedding Of Venky’s Daughter
- Witnessing The Beauty Of Williamnagar, Meghalaya
- 12 Home Remedies To Treat Chapped Lips
- India's Forex Reserves Up By $3.6 Billion To $405.64 Billion
There are many different ways in which people are implementing different ideas while giving a haircut to someone.
Most of these new techniques of getting a haircut done are mostly the ones done for gimmicks while there are those individuals who love to entertain their clients in the most interesting way!
Here is one such video of a hairstylist who seems to be entirely in love with his profession as he shows his skill of styling his client's hair by burning it! Wow, could you believe that??
This video is the hair-raising minute display where the hairstylist is seen setting his customer's locks on FIRE - to banish split ends.
The stylist in the video is JR D'Angeles, 54, who covers his client's long dark coloured hair in moisturising serum, which contains an accelerant in it, before lighting it. After letting the strands burn for a few seconds, he combs it. The video has gone viral on social media and has been watched over 20000 times already!
This dramatic procedure was performed on a model named 'Madeleine Sciarra' and it was caught in a viral clip viewed around 20 million times via a web-based networking media.
What do you think about this video? Let us know your thoughts in the comment section below.