If you are looking out for an inspiration or a motivation to go ahead and do something in life, then this article can surely put you in a fix.
A beggar in Jharkhand, India, is a regular at his task of begging on the platform. He is mostly seen smiling at people and making a living by begging on all the platforms of the railway station.
A little chat and revelation from his side about his person life can surely give complex to many youths out there.
So, check out to know more about the lifestyle of the beggar named "Chhotu Baraik."
He Is Physically Disabled Waist Down!
Chhotu Baraik has many feathers to his cap, in which he is a beggar, a member of a marketing firm for health and personal care products and also a proud owner of a shop. Apart from this, he is also married to 3 women!
When he was questioned about his earnings, he revealed that he easily makes around Rs 30,000 per month to almost 4 lakhs. And with the maintaining of a family with 3 wives, he has been able to save some money and has also opened a utensil shop in Bandi village of Simdega district. The shop is currently being run by one of his wives.
He Leads A Comfortable Life
The earnings that Chhotu makes along with the additional income from the shop helps his family lead a comfortable life. He also claims to be an independent dealer of a marketing firm. To prove his claim authentic, he showed his valid ID card as well.
How He Started This…
Chhotu as a child was physically challenged. He revealed that the crushing weight of poverty made him to start begging at the railway platform. His daily earnings began touching Rs 1000 to Rs 1200, and he went on. He is so well organised and dedicated to his family that he provides them with fixed monthly finances!
What is your take on this? Do, let us know in the comment section below.
- WhatsApp Warning Of Black Bra Linked To Sonali Bendre's Cancer Is Fake News!
- Donald Trump Tops The Google Image Search Result For 'Idiot'
- Have You Heard About Footsie, The New Toe-wrestling Competition?
- Have You Wondered Why 3 am Is Called The Devil's Hour?
- New Research Suggests Straight People Don’t Exist
- Funniest Sacred Games Memes On The Internet
- Rules On How You Can Be A Happy Person In Life
- How Is It Possible For A 3 Feet 6 Inch Man To Be A Porn Star?
- Zodiac Signs Who Are Masters Of Self-doubting
- Myths About Solar Eclipse And Friday The 13th That People Believe In!
- Video: Girl Was Pushed To Death During A Disaster Drill
- Solar Eclipse To Darken Skies On Friday The 13th