TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kulbhushan Jadhav Case At ICJ: Proceedings Adjourned Till Tomorrow
- Mahindra XUV300 Vs Maruti Vitara Brezza — A Detailed Comparison
- Formula One 2019: Nico +Rosberg Most Excited About Vettel-Leclerc Partnership In 2019, Says It Will Be 'Super Fun'
- Airtel Reintroduces Two Prepaid Recharge Plans For Its Subscribers
- Are Exchange Traded Funds ETF Suitable For Your Investment Portfolio?
- Kamalpur — The Long Lost Love Affair Of North-East India
- Alia Bhatt Reveals When She Will Marry Ranbir!
- Anushka Sharma's Street-style Outfit Is Our Latest OOTD
Indians are going gaga with the latest Web series "The Sacred Game". This show has gained popularity as people tend to relate it to the very famous show "Game of Thrones".
The show has not been released on Indian television, all thanks to its rich content of nudity, sex, explicit dialogues and lot more.
This may make you wonder if we are promoting this series on our site or so, but we are not doing that here as the show is already a hit with the millennials and has also created controversies regarding the political dialogues.
We Indians are glad that the show Scared Games was not made in Hollywood as it would not have touched the cord of the Indian audience as much as the popular show "Game of Thrones".
The craze about this show is so much that there are a bunch of memes that have flooded the social media and there is no stopping for it.
This does not stop us from sharing some of the most relate-able memes that people on Twitter and social media are sharing.
Here, we have picked up some of the best memes that you can relate to (especially if you are a fan of the show).
Check them out...
"I'm Vishnu avatar, can't come to office." pic.twitter.com/GZqt1n886d— Nikhil (@niquotein) July 9, 2018
When the pain is real!
When she calls you and asks, “Kidhar ho?” and you reply “tumhare dil mei” pic.twitter.com/rRUGdQwnMb— Pakchikpak Raja Babu (@HaramiParindey) July 9, 2018
Every Indian house story!
Relatives : hum chalte hain— Pakchikpak Raja Babu (@HaramiParindey) July 9, 2018
Mom : Arey mera beta khaali baitha hai yeh drop kar aayega aapko
Me : pic.twitter.com/pWzgtaog5e
When you are caught between friends and family.
We wonder who still sends these texts!
When you decide to make the best meme with your current situation!
If you have any interesting tweets to share about this show, then write to us in the comment section below.