- 1 hr ago Amazon Great Indian Festival: Up To 50% Off On Protein Powders
- 2 hrs ago Remedial Measures In Astrology To Counter Different Problems In Life
- 5 hrs ago Weekly Horoscope, 02 October To 08 October 2022, Check This Week Horoscope Prediction For All Zodiac Signs
- 7 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 02 October 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- News RRB Group D Jobs 2022: Phase 5 CBT exam admit card to be out today, details here
- Movies Bigg Boss 16: Scuffle Ensues On Day 1 Of The Show Between Nimrit Kaur And Archana Gautam
- Automobiles Kia India Registers Highest Ever Monthly Sales - 25,87 Units Sold In September 2022
- Education CSIR-UGC NET June 2022 Answer Key, Response Sheet, Question Paper Out; Challenge Till October 3
- Sports UFC Vegas 61 results and recap: Yan Xiaonan edges out Mackenzie Dern in her first main event
- Finance This Multibagger Stock Is Locked In Upper Circuit For Past 7 Days And Gained The Highest In September
- Technology Jio, Airtel, and Vi 5G Services in India; Here's How Fast Your Internet Will Be
- Travel List of The Shortest Rivers In The World
A blood moon is said to be a rare astronomical phenomenon, which takes place due to a lunar eclipse. This event happens when the earth comes in line between the sun and moon.
On July 27th, 2018, the world seems to witness a rare astronomical phenomenon, where the blood moon is seen on the intermediary night of July 27th and 28th, 2018.
Researchers reveal that this event is going to be the longest lunar eclipse of this century, as it would last for 1 hour and 43 minutes!
So, read on to know more about the details of the most significant phenomenon happening in the century and learn about the Blood Moon, which is going to be the most extended total lunar eclipse event occurring in the coming time.
All About The Blood Moon
It is an astronomical phenomenon, which takes place due to a lunar eclipse. As sunlight is seen passing through the atmosphere of the Earth, the gaseous layer seems to change the direction of the rays in a way that the green to violet wavelengths on the visible spectrum are said to disperse more stronger rays than the red. This gives the Moon a reddish hue, and hence this is why it is called the Blood Moon.
How Is This The Longest Total Lunar Eclipse?
It is reported that the Blood Moon that is observed on July 27th will be around 40 minutes longer than the one that took place on January 31st, 2018. This event was also known as the 'Super Blue Blood Moon.'
Where Is The Blood Moon Visible?
On July 27th, 2018, this lunar eclipse is said to be visible to people located in the eastern hemisphere. Places like Europe, Asia, Africa and Australia will be lucky, as these residents will get to witness the blood moon. While residents of Europe and Africa will be able to see the eclipse during the evening, on the other hand, people in Asia and Australia will be able to see it in the early morning hours.
For more blood moon and the upcoming lunar eclipse updates, stay tuned to our section, as we bring in the details about the entire event.
- wellnessEvery Seven Years Comes With A New Life Challenge: What Happens To Us During These Phases?
- life12 Reasons Why You Need To Leave Behind The Grudges
- life9 Things That You Can Say To People Before It’s Too Late
- life10 Perks Of Staying Single That You Need To Know
- lifeWhat Motivates You? 6 Tips To Figure Out Your Motivation In Life
- lifeKnow What Is Guilt, Reasons Behind It And Ways To Stop Feeling Guilty
- life10 Things That Can Stop You From Achieving Your Goals
- lifeSelf-Loathing: 5 Reasons That Can Trigger Self Hate
- life16 Golden Rules To Make Your Life Happier, Peaceful And Meaningful
- lifeSimple Acts Of Kindness That Can Have A Big Impact In Your Life
- life7 Reasons Why You Need To Stop Comparing Yourself With Others
- beyond love8 Subtle Signs That Will Tell You If Your Partner Is A Creep