India's one of the favourite actors Rajnikanth has entered Tamil Nadu's politics. The world is going crazy over his move and people are seen trying to find out what his political symbol means.
Generally, the political party symbols have their own ideology and Rajnikanth's 'Baba symbol' seems to be well aligned with his promises - with his entry into Indian politics.
Here are some of the relevant meanings of the symbol of Rajnikanth's party and this symbol is also known as the 'Baba symbol', which stands for 'detoxification and purification' of the body and he wishes to imply this in his political career as well.
Rajnikanth's political symbol's gesture is simple. It has the middle and ring fingers which are folded inwards along with the thumb covering the nail-tips. While the index and little fingers stand straight. This was the symbol that was used in one of his movies 'Baba.' This symbol is a reflection of his spiritual and yogic learnings.
The “Apana Mudra”
This mudra has its health benefits (apart from the spiritual side) and it is an extremely important one for the holistic feel of the body, as it combines with the Vaayu Mudra as well. The symbol basically rejuvenates the body and decreases the chance of ailments caused by the fire and pitta elements of the body.
The “Simhamukha Mudra”
This symbol is generally used in the classical dance forms of Bharatanatyam, Kuchipudi and Odissi. This sign symbolizes the Lion, the king of the jungle who is brave and mighty.
The “Karana Mudra”
This unique symbol also has a Buddhist connect with the Karana Mudra. This symbol has been seen in several paintings depicting Lord Buddha. It is said that this mudra has the power to remove negative energy and ward off evil.
The “Devil’s Horn”
The 1970s rock star Ronnie James Dio of Black Sabbath used this symbol and it got famous as the Devil's Horn. He claimed that his granny used the apoptotic gesture to ward off evil and hence he started using this sign too.
With this gesture to ward off the evil and pure the system, let's wait and watch as to what changes would Rajnikanth bring into the system. Here's wishing him all the very best.
- Unheard Phobias That Exist!
- 5 Lucky Signs On Your Palm That Reveal Life Secrets
- This Open Prison Allows Inmates To Live With Family And Go Out To Work!
- Man Who Eats 3 Kg Of Mud, Rocks And A Brick Every Day
- 5 L Petrol Was Gifted To This Newly Wed Couple
- He Has Half Of His Nose Cut Off And His Ears Removed To Look Like A Skull
- Doctors Invented A New Tool To Remove A 23-inch Dildo From A Man’s Rectum
- Humans And Birds Are Blind In This Village Of India
- Bizarre Case Of A Man Who Had A Horn Growing From His Penis!
- A Spider Was Found Living In A Pensioner’s Ear!
- A Ritual Where Married Women Stay Naked For 5 Days
- Can You Believe Her Tongue Turned Hairy Due To Medication!