TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Complicity Of Pakistan In Pulwama Attack Strongly Underlined During India-Saudi Talks
- Clamour To Boycott India-Pakistan World Cup Clash Grows — Get The Complete Information
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Tata Electric Cars In India To Be More Desirable; EVs With 200-250km Range Confirmed
- PPF or Sukanya Samriddhi — Which Is A Better Investment For Girl Child?
- Disturbing Pictures Of Zoo That Staff Do Not Wish You To See
- Video: Varun Dhawan Posts A Sweet Message For His Fans
India's one of the favourite actors Rajnikanth has entered Tamil Nadu's politics. The world is going crazy over his move and people are seen trying to find out what his political symbol means.
Generally, the political party symbols have their own ideology and Rajnikanth's 'Baba symbol' seems to be well aligned with his promises - with his entry into Indian politics.
Here are some of the relevant meanings of the symbol of Rajnikanth's party and this symbol is also known as the 'Baba symbol', which stands for 'detoxification and purification' of the body and he wishes to imply this in his political career as well.
Rajnikanth's political symbol's gesture is simple. It has the middle and ring fingers which are folded inwards along with the thumb covering the nail-tips. While the index and little fingers stand straight. This was the symbol that was used in one of his movies 'Baba.' This symbol is a reflection of his spiritual and yogic learnings.
The “Apana Mudra”
This mudra has its health benefits (apart from the spiritual side) and it is an extremely important one for the holistic feel of the body, as it combines with the Vaayu Mudra as well. The symbol basically rejuvenates the body and decreases the chance of ailments caused by the fire and pitta elements of the body.
The “Simhamukha Mudra”
This symbol is generally used in the classical dance forms of Bharatanatyam, Kuchipudi and Odissi. This sign symbolizes the Lion, the king of the jungle who is brave and mighty.
The “Karana Mudra”
This unique symbol also has a Buddhist connect with the Karana Mudra. This symbol has been seen in several paintings depicting Lord Buddha. It is said that this mudra has the power to remove negative energy and ward off evil.
The “Devil’s Horn”
The 1970s rock star Ronnie James Dio of Black Sabbath used this symbol and it got famous as the Devil's Horn. He claimed that his granny used the apoptotic gesture to ward off evil and hence he started using this sign too.
With this gesture to ward off the evil and pure the system, let's wait and watch as to what changes would Rajnikanth bring into the system. Here's wishing him all the very best.