- 1 hr ago World Menstrual Hygiene Day: What Is Cycle Syncing? How Does It Benefit Your Productivity And PMS Symptoms?
- 5 hrs ago Covid-19 In Babies: Here's What To Expect & What You Should Do
- 5 hrs ago World Menstrual Hygiene Day 2022: What Is Oligomenorrhoea? Causes, Symptoms & Treatments Of Irregular Periods
- 7 hrs ago Meet 42-Year Old Laxmi Jadhav, Mumbai's First Female BEST Bus Driver
- News PM Modi inaugurates Nano Urea Liquid plant in Gandhinagar
- Technology Honor Watch GS 3 With GPS, Bluetooth Calling Listed On Amazon; India Launch Expected Soon
- Movies Latest TRP Ratings: Yeh Hai Chahatein Jumps To 2nd Spot; Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah Returns To Top 10
- Sports GT vs RR IPL 2022 Final Stats & Records Preview: Buttler, Chahal, Ashwin, Hardik eye big milestones on May 29
- Finance LIC Launches New Plan With Several Benefits: Check Key Features
- Automobiles Next-Gen Maruti Suzuki Eeco To Arrive In Festive Season
- Travel Everest Day 2022, Indian Mountaineers Who Climbed Mount Everest
- Education RRB NTPC CBT 2 Level 2, 3, And 5 Exam Schedule Released, Check Exam Dates Here
When we think that we are confused about making our life's decisions, do not be surprised to learn about Ria Cooper who was so confused about his own identity that he underwent sex change operations thrice!
Well, this is not a myth or a joke, but an actual story of Ria Cooper who is popularly known as the Britain's youngest sex change patient who became a woman at the age of 15 years and regretted in no time!
Find out more about the details of him, as it took 3 sex changing surgeries for him to realise what he actually wanted to be in life!
Check it out...
It All Started At The Age Of 12
Cooper started dressing as a woman at 12 years of age. At age 15, he was pretty sure that he wanted to be a woman. After medical advice and psychological help, they began a hormonal treatment and by the end of his treatment, he became a woman.
The Confusion State
Cooper regretted making his decision at such a young age and hence decided to switch back shortly after his 18th birthday. He "transitioned" back to his biological gender and lived as a "gay man."
Again, He Wished To Become A Woman
Cooper was not happy with his current state of being a gay man and instead opted to have another sex change operation and become a woman. In this process, he realised that he was getting emotional and even had suicidal tendencies during the course and hence stopped the treatment mid-way and chose to become a man again!
The De-transitioning Phase!
Cooper revealed that the "De-transitioning back to a man" process made him even more unhappy. But since he chose to get back to his original self, he was happy. He added: "Now I'm going to be me - and I hope I will finally be happy."
He Lost Many Loved Ones In This Process
Cooper said that his decision took him away from his family and to make things better, he must become a man again to solve it. He believes that he will have better luck in love as a man.
We wish him luck too! Share your thoughts on this in the comment section below.
- newsViral News: Huband Lets Wife Leave With Her Lover In Exchange of 71 Sheep
- pulseMan Spends $30,000 To Look Like Michael Jackson
- pulseThis Man Survived Without Eating Food For 382 Days
- pulseHong Kong Woman Loses 10 Years Of Memory Due To Constipation
- pulseWoman Makes Money By Cuddling Total Strangers
- pulseMan Undergoes Several Surgeries To Attain Skull Face
- pulseBizarre & Extreme Ways People Have Tried To Stay Thin
- pulse8 Weird Addictions That Are Shockingly Real
- lifeHe Inserted Motorcycle's Handle Grip Inside His Wife's Private Parts
- pulseShe Accidentally Entered PIN Code As Tip At Cafe And Then This Happened!
- lifeWoman Undergoes 30 Surgeries To Look Like Adult Star
- lifePeople Whose Genetics Made Them Remarkably Different