- 2 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 19 September 2020
- 12 hrs ago 11 Best Homemade Face Masks For Acne
- 12 hrs ago What Is The Shelf Life Of Spices & How To Store Them?
- 13 hrs ago Durga Puja 2020: What Is Nabapatrika And Why Is It Worshipped
- Education SBI 2-Year Post Doctoral Research Fellowship 2020, Apply Before October 8
- Finance Gold Prices To Shoot To Rs. 56000 In 2-3 Months; Buy On Further Correction
- Technology Crysis Remastered Officially Launched With ‘Can It Run Crysis’ Mode
- News Shopian encounter: Army finds ‘prima facie’ evidence against troops for misusing powers under AFSPA
- Movies Vijay Sethupathi To Join Kamal Haasan-Lokesh Kanagaraj Project?
- Sports Stuart Binny wife Mayanti Langer blessed with a baby boy, anchor reveals why she isn't participating in IPL 2020
- Automobiles Ducati Scrambler 1100 Teased Ahead Of Launch: Will Arrive In Two Variants
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
Today is the 6th day of the Pyeongchang Winter Olympics and the day of love "Valentine's day" as well! How could Google not miss out on marking these two events together, eh?
Google doodle released the 6th doodle today, which marks the celebration of both these important days!
Today's doodle gives a glimpse of the day's "heartwarming action." The doodle is marked as "The Grebes" and it shows us "just how powerful love can be". Check on to know more about this doodle and the game.
About The Doodle
In today's doodle, the illustration shows two lovebirds on how they have been skating together since they were young chicks and as time passed by, they are seen truly spreading their wings.
The Birds Are Seen Flying In The Air
As seen in the doodle, the lovebirds are seen spreading across their wings and a birds-eye-view of the action displays the "extravagant" jumps and lifts.
The Other Doodles
The Grebes is the 6th in a series of the 17 doodles from the Snow Games. Since day one of the Olympics, Google doodle has marked each day with a new doodle related to the game. The previous doodles included a sledging penguin, a skiing dog and an ice-skating snake. It also had "Magpie" the turtle.
More About The Game
Pyeongchang Winter Olympics is the first Winter Olympic Games that is being hosted by South Korea. It had previously hosted the Summer Olympics in 1988.
Stay tuned to watch more upcoming doodles each day.