- 21 min ago This Bride Flaunting Her Self-Designed Lehenga Is The Best Thing You Will See On The Internet
- 51 min ago Varun Dhawan And Natasha Dalal's Marriage Location Revealed And Here Are Designers They Can Consider
- 1 hr ago 11 Signs Your Ex Is Pretending To Be Over You
- 2 hrs ago Hacked Actress Hina Khan Looks Smouldering And Stylish In Her Latest Magazine Photoshoot
- Finance Bajaj Finance Q3 Profit Jumps 52%; Shares Surge To 52-Week High
- Technology HyperX Fury Ultra Gaming Mouse Pad With 360-Degree RGB Lighting Launched In India
- News Viral video shows exhausted doctor treating coronavirus crying after working for days without sleep
- Movies Bigg Boss 13: Asim Riaz Is Dating Mumbai Model; Does Himanshi Khurana Know This?
- Sports Joshua-Pulev will almost certainly be in UK – Hearn
- Automobiles Renault Kwid BS6 Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 2.92 Lakh
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
During the Winter Olympics 2018, starting your day with a new doodle is pretty interesting, as it brings in a good interest among the readers as to what the doodles have in store each day.
Today, Google has marked Day 5 of the Snow Games. In today's doodle, one can see a Raccoon Dog competing in the sport of Luge. The doodle is visible on most Google homepages across the world.
The Snow Games, which are also known as the Winter Olympics, is currently taking place in Pyeongchang in North Korea. In this event, athletes from across the world gather to celebrate the spirit of the sports and winter games; and the event lasts for 17 days.
Check on to know more details about the doodle and the event.
About The Doodle
The current doodle shows off a slider 'Raccoon Dog' who seems to wake up from his slumber sleep and wins the Luge competition with a Gold Medal! The doodle shows the dog having a 300-feet drop and sliding all his way to victory.
About The Raccoon Dog
According to reports, the Raccoon dog is seen with features that are similar to a fox. This dog is a Korean native and it can run at a speed of 153 km per hour!
About The Luge
As shown in the doodle, Luge is a winter sport where the participants participate individually or in a team of two. The participants ride on a flat sledge, while lying faceup and have their feet first. It is considered as the riskiest of sports out there.
More About The Sport
The sport Luge is said to be one of the most risky sports, as there have been many deaths of sportsmen that have been reported, or them getting injured, in this game. It continues to be the fastest sport on ice. The game is contested on a specially designed ice track.
So, let's wait for what is next in store for the new doodle tomorrow. Keep checking our space, as we bring to you details on the doodles every day!