As the Pyeongchang Winter Games is in full swing, there are doodles that are made each day and these playful doodles have their own meanings.
As we have been sharing the Google Doodles from the start of the event, we bring you the details of today's Google Doodle which marks the Day 4 celebrations of the Winter Olympics.
Check it out...
In today's Doodle, Google marks the 4th day of the celebrations. In this doodle, one can see a crew of animals that include an elephant, a tortoise and a penguin. These animals are seen racing on the snowboards down the slopes.
The Elephant Is Seen Taking The Lead
In the doodle, one can see the elephant is well ahead of the pack in the race as they are seen racing down the slopes. On the other hand, it's the tortoise that is seen languishing behind others.
A Little About The Game
The Pyeongchang Winter Games 2018 will see more than 2,000 athletes who are representing 92 countries at 102 events during the entire event. There are 15 sports events including skiing, skating, luge, ski jumping, ice hockey, snow-boarding among other games which will be played during this event.
Different Doodles Each Day
Since the event is for 17 days, there would be different doodles of animal-based sporting animations being created by Google. All that you need to do is simply click on the play button at the centre of the designs and check for the new doodle each day.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India’s Crorepatis Have Increased By 60 Per Cent: CBDT
- How To Avail 20% Discount On iPhone XR Purchase
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- Homemade Aloe Vera Moisturiser For Oily Skin
- Radhika On #MeToo: I Love That This Movement Has Come Here!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Deodhar Trophy: Chance For Ashwin, Rahane, Raina And Karthik To Remain In ODI Reckoning
- Rupee In Trouble With Year-end Forecast At 76.50 Per US Dollar