Google doodle is celebrating the 9th day of the 2018 Winter Olympics, which is taking place in South Korea.
Today's doodle of the Snow Games series is based on ice hockey, which is a part of the games event.
Read on to know more about the doodle and the game...
The Doodle Series!
The doodle series are dedicated to the 2018 Winter Olympic Games, which has been happening from 9 February and will go on until the 25th of February, 2018, in Pyeongchang, South Korea.
About The Doodle
In today's Google doodle, it shows the scene of a hockey match happening inside the rink. A rink is a place where ice-hockey matches are played.
The Cranes Are Seen Competing With Each Other
As the doodle progresses, there are 2 cranes which are seen competing against each other and they meet in the middle, at the face off. The cranes seem to be "unflappable"; however, they are seen flying from one side of the rink to the other. Once the whistle from the referee is blown, the game starts.
More About The Doodle
As the game starts, it is seen that an unexpected incident happens in which the puck, which is the disk that is used as a ball in the ice hockey game, drops into a hole on the ice sheet, on which the cranes are seen skating on. Eventually, there is a noise from beneath the ice sheet, wherein a friendly fish is seen popping out of water that returns the puck! This is one of the cutest doodles that has been created during these snow games.
The Google Doodle Reveals
The Google doodle hints about the level of teamwork involved in the sport, which further reveals: "this game has truly reached new depths of cross-species cooperation! Who needs competition when you've got teamwork?"
What do you think about today's doodle? Let us know in the comment section below. And do keep checking our space for more doodle updates coming your way.
- Google Doodle Pays Tribute To ‘Father Of Indian Cinema’ - Dadasaheb Phalke
- Google Doodle Marks The 114th Birth Anniversary Of KL Saigal
- Google Doodle Celebrates Kamaladevi Chattopadhyay's Birthday
- Google Celebrates The Chipko Movement With A Doodle
- Google Doodle Remembers Late Actor Farooque Shaikh’s Birthday
- Google Is Honouring The Woman Who Helped Clean The Seas Off The Nuclear Bombs: Katsuko Saruhashi
- Google Marks Shehnai Maestro Ustad Bismillah Khan's Birthday With A Doodle
- Google Celebrates 30th Anniversary Of Pi Day With Today's Doodle
- Doodle Celebrates Sir William Henry Perkin's Birthday
- Google Doodle Is Celebrating Winter Paralympics
- The International Woman's Day Google Encourages Ladies Across The World To Share Their Stories
- Google Doodle Celebrates Gabriel Garcia Marquez's 91st Birthday