As the Snow Games 2018 seem to be nearing the end on February 25th, 2018, there are more and more interesting doodles that are being created each day.
The past doodle updates reveal on how creative the team has been tirelessly working to create an exciting doodle each day.
In today's doodle, Google is seen celebrating the "Day 13" of the Olympics with a fascinating illustration of a millipede getting ready to speed-skate.
Each day, Google is seen depicting animals that are seen taking part in the sports. In the previous doodles, a Flying Squirrel, Hare and Tortoise, Cranes, 'the Grebes', which were the lovebirds for this Valentine, were among the animal illustrations, which were seen participating in different snow games like figure-skating, luge, ice-hockey, and a lot more.
In today's doodle, it it seen that a millipede is all set to prove his worth of winning a gold medal, as he whooshes his way through the snow with his countless little legs in colourful, beautiful skating shoes.
So, keep checking our section for more such doodle updates and other interesting stories!
- Google Doodle Pays Tribute To ‘Father Of Indian Cinema’ - Dadasaheb Phalke
- Google Doodle Marks The 114th Birth Anniversary Of KL Saigal
- Google Doodle Celebrates Kamaladevi Chattopadhyay's Birthday
- Google Celebrates The Chipko Movement With A Doodle
- Google Doodle Remembers Late Actor Farooque Shaikh’s Birthday
- Google Is Honouring The Woman Who Helped Clean The Seas Off The Nuclear Bombs: Katsuko Saruhashi