As the Snow Games 2018 seem to be nearing the end on February 25th, 2018, there are more and more interesting doodles that are being created each day.
The past doodle updates reveal on how creative the team has been tirelessly working to create an exciting doodle each day.
In today's doodle, Google is seen celebrating the "Day 13" of the Olympics with a fascinating illustration of a millipede getting ready to speed-skate.
Each day, Google is seen depicting animals that are seen taking part in the sports. In the previous doodles, a Flying Squirrel, Hare and Tortoise, Cranes, 'the Grebes', which were the lovebirds for this Valentine, were among the animal illustrations, which were seen participating in different snow games like figure-skating, luge, ice-hockey, and a lot more.
In today's doodle, it it seen that a millipede is all set to prove his worth of winning a gold medal, as he whooshes his way through the snow with his countless little legs in colourful, beautiful skating shoes.
So, keep checking our section for more such doodle updates and other interesting stories!
- Google Celebrates 30th Anniversary Of Pi Day With Today's Doodle
- Doodle Celebrates Sir William Henry Perkin's Birthday
- Google Doodle Is Celebrating Winter Paralympics
- The International Woman's Day Google Encourages Ladies Across The World To Share Their Stories
- Google Doodle Celebrates Gabriel Garcia Marquez's 91st Birthday
- Google Doodle Celebrates The Closing Ceremony Of Winter Olympics
- Google Celebrates Day 16 Of The Pyeongchang Winter Olympics With Yet Another Doodle