- 23 hrs ago How Can Birth Control Pills Affect A Woman's Life
- 1 day ago Intensive Blood Pressure Management At 50 Likely To Preserve Brain Health
- 1 day ago Alia Bhatt Keeps It Chic And Sassy For The Prada Song Launch
- 1 day ago Real Stories Of Monogamous Couples: When And Why They Chose to Be Monogamous
- Technology Redmi 8A Real Life Images Surfaces Online With 5000 mAh Battery
- News India’s ‘No First Use’ policy and increasing threat of Pakistan’s Tactical Nuclear Weapons
- Movies Kurukshetra Day 9 & 10 Box Office Collections: Earns Over Rs 10 Crore On Second Weekend!
- Sports Ashes 2019: Labuschagne steps up in Smith's absence as Australia survive Archer onslaught for Lord's draw
- Automobiles Okinawa Offers Special Discounts On Their Electric Scooter Range This Festive Season
- Finance Pokemon Cards Sold For Over $1,00,000 In An Online Auction
- Education CA IPCC Result 2019 Likely To Be Announced On Aug 23 Or 24
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Imagine waking up and finding a bizarre growth in your body that seemed to appear overnight! Sounds strange, right?
This is what happened in this case when an 11-month old toddler had a strange fang tooth growth overnight.
His case shocked not only the poor mother but also the medics as they were confused if the tooth was for real. Check out the details of the bizarre incident.
The Incident Happened In Ireland
Little Oscar O'Byrne hails from Drogheda, Ireland. He shocked his mum Tara when she had a regular check on him, and she discovered that he'd sprouted a giant spiked tooth overnight.
He Was Crying More Than Usual
During the day, when Tara tried giving little Oscar a soother, he was crying non-stop, and she checked on him to feed and realised that Oscar had grown a sharp spiked tooth.
She Rushed Him To The Doctor
She took him to the doctor, and the medics were confused and were debating what the fang tooth was like, and they were wondering on how they could treat her little boy.
The Dentist Removed The Tooth
Tara took her son to another hospital where the dentist removed the teeth. But something went wrong during the procedure as the suction process caused the tooth to go up the baby's nose. But he was okay, and the tooth was removed.
Though the confusion still remained if it was a tooth growth or something else, we will let you wonder.
Wish to read more exciting stuff like this? Check our section Insync for more exciting content.