From undergoing plastic surgeries to look like Barbie dolls to even removing their ribs to get the slim waist, there are many bizarre and weird surgeries that people have undergone. These surgeries are mainly done for the sake of being fancy.
But what happens if the person has to undergo a bizarre plastic surgery, which can enhance his/her looks or help him/her to avoid an oncoming health condition? Well, this is a case that is one of a kind.
From being embarrassed to having a huge mole on her face, to suffering from a congenital melanocytic nevus condition, a woman is left with balloons inserted in her face as a part of the treatment!
So, check out more on this bizarre incident...
She Is From China
Xiao Yan is a 23-year-old woman from Guizhou, China. She was born with the congenital melanocytic nevus condition. According to medical reports, this condition affects just one in 500,000 people.
She Revealed That The Mole Was Hurting Her…
Xiao began to complain about a mole that was hurting her a lot. This became a concern to the doctors, as they were worried that the mole would become cancerous in nature.
The Bizarre Treatment
The doctors decided to remove the mole on the woman's face, hence they needed facial skin tissue for a graft that could cover the wound once the birthmark was removed. The doctors decided to insert 4 expanding balloons around her face. This was a trick to grow some extra skin.
She Has 4 Expanding Balloons In Her Face That Are Regularly Expanded!
According to reports, she needs to go to the hospital to have these balloons filled with more fluid, so that they gradually expand. Over a period of time, the balloons have gradually become more noticeable and she has tried to maintain a normal life by covering her face with a hoodie, when she is out in public.
Her Treatment Would Continue For A Few More Months…
According to doctors, her treatment will continue for a further five more months. Her family has been quite supportive to her, while she is undergoing this painful process, and they also are working hard on raising funds for her treatment.
We wish her a speedy recovery. What are your thoughts on this? Let us know in the comment section below.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know