A California-based college student who is also a part-time model has a serious leg up on her competition. She claims that she has the longest legs in America and she recently won the title from Holly Brunt, after she broke her record with just 0.9 inches!
Being tall has its own flaws and advantages and who better than Chase Kennedy knows about this!
From struggling to lead a regular life to being restricted with her travel plans, she has a lot to adjust to!
Check out on more details of her daily life...
She Was Bullied Since Her Childhood
Since Chase was a little kid, she faced a lot of bullying. Her friends nicknamed her ‘Giraffe' and ‘Legs'. She revealed that dating had always been difficult because of her height, as men are intimidated by her height.
The Previous Record Holder
According to sources, the current US record holder for the longest legs was held by Holly Burt whose legs measure 49.5 inches! She claims that in her entire schooling, she was bullied and even named as "daddy long legs".
As A Kid, She Always Wished To…
As a child, she always wished to be smaller, as her classmates would bully and tease her. But as she grew up and gained confidence, she seemed to be more than just happy with her height.
She Was 6'1” When She Was Just 13!
When Chase started her high school at the age of 13 years, she was already measuring 6'1", which was above the height of the average adult man! Dating had become very difficult for her, as men were intimidated by her height and she towered over a lot of them.
Dating Has Never Been Easy!
Being so tall, she revealed that she would not date men who are below 6.1, as it becomes difficult for her. She is currently in a relationship with a 6'4" man named Jason.
Getting Work Has Not Been So Easy For Her…
She revealed that the modelling agencies in America have a height limit for models of 5'11" or maximum 6 feet. Apparently, she would go to these agencies and was shown the door, yet this did not dampen her free spirits.
She Loves Herself
Despite being bullied through her teen years, Chase revealed that she is proud of her legs and she would not want anything different about herself. She further added, "I believe I hold the record for America's longest legs and I love being tall."
We wish her the best in life!
- I Used To Be Your Everyday Read, Now Just An Old Book In Your Library
- Causes Of Infertility In Males And Females
- Let's Rest Together Relieving The Past Memories Of Love
- Goodbye To The Love That Never Happened To Be Mine
- Hold Me One Last Time Before You Let Her Into Your Life
- Acts That Women Think Are Purely Romantic In Nature
- Questions Every Normal Woman In A Relationship Asks
- Why Small Gestures Of Love Can Save A Relationship?
- Planning On Being The Perfect Wife? Simple Hacks To Follow
- World Population Day 2018: Importance Of Reproductive Health
- Why Is It Important To Have Self-awareness When In A Relationship?
- Making Out Is An Art. How To Have The Best Make-out Session?