Most of the times, when we hear in stories about the hidden treasures, we wish that even we could have found them in real. But do you know about the places where you can actually find hidden treasures from in India?
According to reports, there are several places in India where there is a lot of hidden treasure saved. This hidden treasure is believed to be so much so that the nation can become one of the richest countries in the world if put to the right use.
Find out more about the known places from where these treasures can be found...
According to the historic knowledge, the Afghan conquerer named Man Singh had hidden a huge chest of treasure in this fort. He did not wish to share the treasure with the king and hence hid some of it in the Jaigarh Fort. Even though there have been several occasions where people have tried to find out about it, they have failed to get to the treasure.
Son Bhandar Caves
As the name goes by, Son Bhandar literally translates to a storehouse of gold. This place is located at Rajgir and it is famous for monuments that are related to Gautam Buddha. The place is a house for the hidden treasure of King Bimbisara. It is said that the place has a ‘password' like inscription on one of the cave's wall and this could possibly open the door.
Sri Padmanabhaswamy Temple
This temple is etched with two cobras and it is believed that only a learned ‘Sadhu' with the highest level of intelligence and a sound knowledge of ‘Garud Mantra' can possibly open it. The doors of the treasure chest can be opened only by such a great intellectual person. Until then, we need to wait and watch!
Sri Mookambika Temple of Karnataka
This temple is located at the foothills of the Western Ghats in the Kollur district of Karnataka. The place has a secret chamber where it is believed that the Kings of Vijayanagar Kingdom had apparently hidden a lot of treasure here. The chamber is guarded. Hence, there is no access to it.
The Krishna River
This river bank is believed to house on some of the best diamonds in the world. The banks of the river had witnessed heavy mining activities since years and the end produced a galaxy of diamonds like the Kohinoor or The Great Moghul, and even the Orloff. While a few of these diamonds have been taken away by various monarchs, some are yet to be discovered.
- Do You Know That Your Palm's Colour Says A Lot About Your Health & Fate?
- Her Condition Is So Rare That It Doesn't Have A Name Yet
- Unheard Phobias That Exist!
- 5 Lucky Signs On Your Palm That Reveal Life Secrets
- This Open Prison Allows Inmates To Live With Family And Go Out To Work!
- Man Who Eats 3 Kg Of Mud, Rocks And A Brick Every Day
- 5 L Petrol Was Gifted To This Newly Wed Couple
- He Has Half Of His Nose Cut Off And His Ears Removed To Look Like A Skull
- Doctors Invented A New Tool To Remove A 23-inch Dildo From A Man’s Rectum
- Humans And Birds Are Blind In This Village Of India
- Bizarre Case Of A Man Who Had A Horn Growing From His Penis!
- A Spider Was Found Living In A Pensioner’s Ear!