TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kulbhushan Jadhav Case At ICJ: Proceedings Adjourned Till Tomorrow
- Mahindra XUV300 Vs Maruti Vitara Brezza — A Detailed Comparison
- Formula One 2019: Nico +Rosberg Most Excited About Vettel-Leclerc Partnership In 2019, Says It Will Be 'Super Fun'
- Airtel Reintroduces Two Prepaid Recharge Plans For Its Subscribers
- Are Exchange Traded Funds ETF Suitable For Your Investment Portfolio?
- Kamalpur — The Long Lost Love Affair Of North-East India
- Alia Bhatt Reveals When She Will Marry Ranbir!
- Anushka Sharma's Street-style Outfit Is Our Latest OOTD
Back then when executions happened, it left many traumatized and it changed life for many of them. While the executors were highly disturbed with the sight of killing, there were those last-chilling words of the prisoners that affected their lives forever!
Here, we bring to you the most spine-chilling jokes of some of the inmates, which they mentioned about before they were executed.
These murderers used their last breaths to drop a quick pun and we bet, you would surely agree to it...
When An Inmate Was About To Be Electrocuted
"Well, gentlemen, you are about to see a baked Appel." This is what George Appel had to tell the authorities while they strapped him to the electric chair for killing a police officer in 1928.
"Yes, hurry it up, you Hoosier bastard! I could kill a dozen men while you're screwing around!" These were the words of Carl Panzram, who had committed 22 murders and had raped over 1000 women before he was being executed by hanging in 1930.
The French Fries!
"How's this for a headline? ‘French Fries.'" This is what James D. French told when he was imprisoned for first-degree murder, then executed for murdering his cell-mate in 1966.
The Lord Is Getting Another One...
"Well, the Lord is going to get another one." This is what John Smith told before he was executed. He had teamed up with his wife to murder a couple and claim their insurance money in 1983.
Where Is My Stunt Double?
"Where's my stunt double when you need one?" This is what Vincent Gutierrez joked moments before he was hanged. He had apparently stolen a victim's car and then shot him dead when he tried to escape. He was executed by lethal injection in 2007.
I Deserve This...
"Death has set me free. That's the biggest joke. I deserve this. And the other joke is that I'm not Patrick Bryan Knight and y'all can't stop this execution now." Patrick Knight was accused of abducting a couple before killing them. He was executed by lethal injection in 2007.