There are a few people in this world who make us realise that accepting our flaws and weaknesses can actually become our biggest strength.
Jyoti Amge is such an inspirational example in the world. She is the shortest woman in the world and she has made her weakness her strength.
According to sources, she is just 2.06 feet tall and weighs approximately 5.5 kg ONLY!
Check out on some more details about the world's shortest woman, which are as mentioned below.
She Has Hardly Grown!
Jyothi is only 62.8 cm, which is 2 feet 0.6 inch tall. She weighs just 5.5 kg only! She has gained only 9 lbs from her birth weight. This is due to a medical condition known as 'achondroplasia', in which her body development stopped after she turned one.
Her Condition Was Not None Until She Turned 5
Her family came to know about her rare bone-degenerative condition only when she turned 5 years old and her family consulted a specialist. The doctor told her height would remain the same all of her life.
Despite Her Condition, She Loves To Be Treated Like A Regular Kid
As a teenager, Jyothi attended regular school in Nagpur, where she had her own small desk and chair. She enjoyed life just like a regular kid and never wished to be treated as a special child.
Everything Around Her Was Modified For Her To Lead A Regular Life
From her school desk and chair to her clothes and jewellery, everything has been custom made to suit her. Even the plates, utensils or her bed and other basic necessities are specially designed for her.
She Was Declared The Shortest Woman
On her 18th birthday, Jyothi was officially declared as the world's smallest woman by the Guinness Book of World Records, in 2011. According to sources, she is 6.7 cm shorter than the previous title holder, American Bridgette Jordan.
She Wishes To Be A Bollywood Actress Some Day
After she won the title of the world's smallest woman, she has set her eyes on an acting career in Bollywood. Her favourite Bollywood actors are Salman Khan, Katrina Kaif and Amitabh Bachchan.
We wish her good luck.
- Do You Know That Your Palm's Colour Says A Lot About Your Health & Fate?
- Her Condition Is So Rare That It Doesn't Have A Name Yet
- Unheard Phobias That Exist!
- 5 Lucky Signs On Your Palm That Reveal Life Secrets
- This Open Prison Allows Inmates To Live With Family And Go Out To Work!
- Man Who Eats 3 Kg Of Mud, Rocks And A Brick Every Day
- 5 L Petrol Was Gifted To This Newly Wed Couple
- He Has Half Of His Nose Cut Off And His Ears Removed To Look Like A Skull
- Doctors Invented A New Tool To Remove A 23-inch Dildo From A Man’s Rectum
- Humans And Birds Are Blind In This Village Of India
- Bizarre Case Of A Man Who Had A Horn Growing From His Penis!
- A Spider Was Found Living In A Pensioner’s Ear!