- 50 min ago Designer Neeta Lulla Shares Interesting Details About Sridevi’s Costumes In A Movie On Her Instagram
- 1 hr ago Happy Birthday Urvashi Dholakia: Her Stylish Looks As Komolika From Kasautii Zindagii Kay
- 5 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 09 July 2020
- 14 hrs ago National Cleft And Craniofacial Awareness and Prevention Month: What Is Cleft Lip And Palate?
- Movies Saumya Tandon's Personal Hair Stylist Tests Positive For COVID-19; BGPH Makers Release Statement
- Sports Sophie Devine appointed full-time captain of New Zealand women's cricket team
- News Kanpur firing: Vikas Dubey arrested in MP's Ujjain
- Technology Redmi Note 9 India Launch Likely Set For This Month
- Finance Rupee Opens Higher At 74.94 Per US Dollar
- Automobiles BS4 Vehicles Sold After March 31 Deadline Cannot Be Registered Says Supreme Court
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
- Travel Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In North India In July 2020
Deepika Padukone needs no introduction! At such a young age she has made the world proud with her work, doing all the talking for her. No wonder the world is going gaga over Deepika!
From Deepika's dark secrets to the unknown facts about her, we are here to share it all with you, in this article!
Also Read: Scientific Facts About Female Orgasm
This leggy lass has set a benchmark when it comes to her work and her progress. This is something that has not been achieved in such a short span. She did have her share of struggle as well. From fighting depression to going through breakup, she has sustained all odds and is proving to everyone that she is here to stay.
So, find out about some of these interesting facts on Deepika Padukone that can tell you a lot more about this charming beauty.
Also Read: Pics That Prove You Have A Dirty Mind
She loves to make a list of everything that she does. On a talk show, she had revealed this little secret of hers and told that her disciplined South Indian upbringing helps her stay poised and manage things without any hassles.
She loves food! The biggest sacrifice that she had to make as an actress is to watch her food habits and this is something that she hates the most.
She had received a lot of appreciation and applause for her performance in Ram Leela, but a personal bouquet from Mr. Amitabh Bachchan himself is something that she would cherish the most.
Most of us know that she was a national level badminton player. But, did you know that she had been a state level baseball player too? Wow, she is simply amazing and is there anything that Deepika can't do!!
She was supposed to make her debut with Sanjay Leela Bhansali's ‘Saawariya'. But, as luck had it, her debut movie ‘Om Shanti Om' made it even more big and it was released along with 'Saawariya' on the same day!
She is the only actress in the Indian film industry who has given 4 back-to-back hit movies; and the amount collected from these movies was upto Rs 500 crores!! WOW!!
Do you know that she is related to the legendary filmmaker Guru Dutt? Well, yes she is! His real name was Vasanth Padukone.