- 19 min ago Lakshmi Manchu's Sari Is The Vibrant Wedding Wear You Need For Your Friend's Wedding
- 29 min ago Amazing Health Benefits Of Guava For Babies
- 49 min ago Panipat Actress, Kriti Sanon's Sari And Sports Shoes Look Is What We Want To Nail
- 1 hr ago Varicose Veins: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Sports India vs West Indies, 1st T20I: Live Update: Kohli's band look to pick up an early lead
- Movies Parth Samthaan Reacts To Rumours Of Dating Erica Fernandes; Says She's Reserved
- News China's digital courts with AI judges and verdicts via chat app
- Technology Apple Updates "Clips" App With Memoji, Animoji, And More
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
- Education Pariksha Pe Charcha 2020: How To Participate In PPC 2020 Contest?
- Finance Axis Bank CFO Resigns
- Automobiles MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
Life is tough enough as it is in this very rude world and being the younger one in the family makes it all the more worse, don't you agree with me!
In some families most of the time the younger child is pampered to the core and yes it is a beautiful feeling in the world, cause I know it well since I'm the younger one.
Well, but most of the time I cry out and wonder why it's awfully terrible to be the younger child, especially when you have a bully as a sister and a brother who can spin your world twice around although your standing firm on the ground.
So, if you face the same thing as me and hate being the younger sibling, here are some of the things you need to read as to why most people in the world find it equally annoying to be the younger sibling:
Your parents are aware about everything you do. This is annoying since you can never lie and get away with anythings because your older sibling has made it practically impossible for you to do so.
Your relatives become another pain! There will more than a zillion times they constantly confuse you with your older sibling and call you by their name. How annoying can that get!
Being compared to the elder siblings in the family is something no one can stand. This is one of the reasons why it is sad to be the younger one in the family cause you have to live in the shadow of the elder siblings.
You never felt like your parents were showering you with enough attention. Do you agree with me on this?
The last thing which is extremely annoying is this - you are never old enough in the family as being the youngest sibling your often compared to be the baby in the family.