- 1 hr ago Daily Horoscope, 15 August 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 2 hrs ago Don’t Break Your Fitness Regimen This Independence Day: Try This Healthy Tricolour Sandwich
- 14 hrs ago Who Was Rakesh Jhunjhunwala? Facts About 'India's Warren Buffett'
- 18 hrs ago What Causes Children To Become Narcissists: 4 Types Of Narcissism In Children, And The Influence Of Parents
- Movies Laal Singh Chaddha Day 4 Box Office Collection: Aamir Khan's Film Has A Sluggish Weekend
- Technology Last Week Most Trending Smartphones: Galaxy Z Fold 4, Xiaomi Mix Fold 2, Redmi Note 11, Z Flip 4, And More
- Sports Maharaja Trophy: Abhinav Manohar’s heroics leads Mangalore United to thrilling win against Gulbarga Mystics
- News No "hello", instead use 'Vande Mataram' when answering calls: Maha minister to govt officials
- Finance Rakesh Jhunjhunwala Passes Away At 62: 5 Facts About The Ace Investor
- Travel Wettest Places in The World: List of Rainiest Places on Earth
- Education Top 10 ideas to celebrate the Independence Day 2022
- Automobiles Honda CB300F First Ride Review - Aggressive Fighter Neutered By Head Scratching Price Tag
Not only women, but men also have their own set of problems. It is not that all men are male chauvinist pig or against gender equality, but there are millions of men who suffer from a set of problems on a regular basis. In this article, we'll discuss some common day to day problems faced by Indian men in this dog-eat-dog world.
With no offence to men in general, here's a look at some of the common problems faced by India men:
Peer Pressure: Be it for education, job, marriage or family planning, peer pressure is one of the most common problems faced by Indian men on a daily basis.
Getting Judged By Neighbours: This is another common problem faced by an average Indian man. A small act makes him an object or topic of discussion. So a man has to please not only his family, but his neighbours and society as well. This is because he is judged by his family and the people around him.
The Ratio: By the time a man reaches adulthood and wants to date a woman, half of the Indian women are either committed or married. So, in love, Indian men have to struggle a lot to get a woman who is single and would like to date him.
All Men Are Dirty: Because of some horny rapists, Indian men in general have got the reputation of being dirty perverts. Thanks to all the rape cases occurring in the country, men are now considered as potential rapists. Men have to battle this belief almost every day.
A Girl Is Always Right: If any case involves a girl, it becomes hard for an Indian man to win it over. Be it at home or other places, when there is a girl involved, you can hardly expect to win a case! So, be it family, relationships, or office, it is the men who are blamed!
Social Inequality: Be it in the bus or train, women empowerment and feminism give preference to to the fairer sex. So, when you are travelling, you have to offer seat to the woman who is standing. Moreover, women even get preference in a queue.
No Violence Law: There are laws for violence against women. But violence against men is taken as a joke in India. Some men are actually struggling with abusive wives and girlfriends.
These are some common problems faced by Indian men. Do you have more daily sufferings of men to add in the list? Drop a comment.
- newsWomen Have More Active Brains Than Men — Largest Research Till Date!
- pulseThe Most Frustrating Habits Of Men
- pulseWorst Compliments To Give A Girl
- pulseThings Women Can Do But Men Can't
- pulseBenefits Of Being Single During Holidays
- pulseWhy Men Are Better Shoppers?
- pulseThings Women Do When Left Alone
- love and romanceWhy Women Love Bad Boys?
- love and romanceDumb Things Men Do To Impress Women
- pulse5 Reasons Why Women Lie
- love and romanceBest Advantages Of A Single Women!
- pulse5 Habits Women Will Never Change