- 1 hr ago Maharana Pratap Jayanti: 16 Lesser Known Facts About The Great Rajput King
- 3 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 25 May 2020
- 18 hrs ago What Are Mood Disorders? Its Types, Causes, Risk Factors, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 22 hrs ago Aishwarya Rai Bachchan At Cannes Film Festival: Best Beauty Moments Of The Actress
- News Maharashtra minister Ashok Chavan tests positive for COVID-19
- Finance Indian Stock Markets Closed, Asia Trade Higher
- Movies Eid 2020: Four Memorable Eid Releases That Bollywood Has Seen Over The Years
- Technology Moto G8 Power Lite Vs Other Budget Smartphones Under Rs. 10,000
- Sports Georgian tennis star Basilashvili charged with assaulting ex-wife
- Automobiles Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are Some Of The Highlights From The Auto Industry Last Week
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu & Kashmir In May
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Hollywood loves the family man, Brad Pitt. One of the finest celebrities in Hollywood is none other than Angelina Jolie's partner, Brad Pitt. Father to her children and famous Hollywood celebrity, Brad Pitt loves the camera and indeed the camera loves him too.
Brad Pitt always had a glamorous lifestyle. It is believed that the actor's first job was at a restaurant where he had to dance like a chicken entertaining customers. Brad Pitt began his acting career in 1987 in films No Way Out and No Man's Island. The actor is also known for having a line of crazy stalkers, one of them being Athena Rolando. The stalker stayed in Brad's house for 10 days until she was caught. Some of these Hollywood celebrities have their line of stalkers, but in Brad's case its crazy since the Hollywood actor is so intimidating.
Here are some of the reasons why one finds Brad Pitt intimidating:
- In most of his movies, Brad Pitt compliments his fab body structure through his manly pose, 'hands on his hip'. You may question, why this is intimidating? It is simply because this pose creates an impression of male ego, a reminder that I'm the boss. Burn After Reading and Moneyball is where you would find this pose of Brad.
- Brad Pitt is blessed with a bull type of a jawline, which resembles an ability to being powerful. (Like when he grinds his teeth together). In movies like Mr And Mrs Smith you would see the so called Brad Pitt intimidating facial expression of Brad Pitt along side his co-star and real life partner, Angelina Jolie.
- What makes Brad Pitt intimidating is his voice. The actor has got a voice to die for. In the movie, Megamind, the Hollywood celebrity does the voice over for Metro Man, one of the main characters.
- He has got the charm, the style and of course a good sense of humour, why wouldn't any woman find Brad Pitt intimidating. His partner, Angelina Jolie is smitten by Brad's sense of humour and his way of always putting a smile on her face.
Women are humanly intimidated to attractive men and Brad Pitt tops the list for both young or old women. If you have any more reasons in finding Brad Pitt intimidating, please do share it with us.