- 10 hrs ago Indian Vegetables That Are A Must Add To Your Diet; Recipes And Possible Side Effects
- 10 hrs ago Hina Khan’s Fashion Wardrobe For Maldives Vacation Is So On Point And Awesome
- 12 hrs ago Ananya Panday Is Here To Set The Gram On Fire Yet Again With Her Brown Bralette
- 14 hrs ago Expert Speaks About Brain Exercises For Managing Alzheimer’s
- Sports IPL 2021, CSK vs MI: Stats, Full List of Award Winners, Man of The Match, Post Match Presentation Highlights
- Movies Bigg Boss OTT: Shilpa Shetty Shares Heartwarming Welcome Back Post For Her Sister Shamita Shetty
- News Stringent lockdown where Covid spread is critical: Kerala govt
- Finance Top 5 Best Cryptocurrency To Consider For Long Term Investments
- Education JEE Advanced 2021 Update: Registration Closes Tomorrow; OBC-NCL/EWS Certificates To Be Submitted By October 2
- Technology Week 38, 2021 Launch Roundup: Apple iPhone 13 Pro, 13 Pro Max, iPhone 13, 13 Mini, Realme C25Y, And More
- Automobiles MG Astor First Look Review — The Most Advanced MG Yet Is Quite Impressive
- Travel 8 Appealing Winter Holiday Destinations In India
In the last ten years, Child had been in ten accidents and he had to fight to clear his name in every case, after being accused of being at fault. He had suffered from whiplash, severe bruising all over the body and even a torn shoulder ligament. He has also had to fork out for more than 4,500 pounds for the repairs of his cars and bike.
The catalogue of disasters started on January 24th 1999, when a woman pulled out and drove into the passenger side of his VW Golf as he drove across a roundabout. Child says that he had been driving since he was 18, for 28 safe years. He says that he had never been accused of even a collision, till that incident. But he did not think that it will be a shower of accidents that awaited him in the nearby future.
The 45 years old mechanical design engineer from Milton Keynes, claims himself as Britain's unluckiest motorist. He says that he is scared to leave home, as he has even been moved down on a zebra crossing.
"I've seen my doctors so many times now after crashes I've told them I'm allergic to cars," reveals this cursed motorist.
To add to his woes, the tragic autoist was made redundant from his job at Jaguar in Warwickshire last year.
"I used to cycle 25 miles in the evening after work to clear my head, but I've given that up now. It's just not safe to cycle on the roads anymore. I still can''t work out why this keeps happening to me," says this out-of-luck person.
Colour-blind Child could clear his name in nine out of the ten disputes but is still fighting a legal battle from an incident which happened in March, last year.
Now he hopes that his luck is finally about to change as he has now received a job offer from the company he was working with. He will return to Jaguar later this year.
"It's great news getting my job back. I hope this means my luck is turning. After everything that's happened to me, I'm lucky to be alive," adds Child.