- 28 min ago On Virat Kohli And Anushka Sharma's Anniversary, Their Wedding Wardrobe Decoded
- 1 hr ago Angad Bedi and Neha Dhupia's Outfits Remind Us Of Raj-Simran From Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge
- 2 hrs ago You Need To Try These 11 Amazing Ways To Use Turmeric To Get Rid Of Pimples Right Now!
- 2 hrs ago 8 Essential Ways To Strengthen Your Heart
- Finance Bharat Bond ETF Issue Opens On Dec 12: Should You Invest?
- News MHA extends ILP to NE states including Manipur: What does this mean
- Technology Paytm Mall 'The Grand Gadget Sale': Discounts On Gadgets From JBL, Sony, Motorola And Other Brands
- Movies Viral Bollywood Photos Of 2019: From Bollywood's Selfie Moment With PM Modi To Taimur's Yoga Picture
- Sports Bayern's Lewandowski targets Ronaldo's record - Champions League in Opta numbers
- Travel 7 Beautiful Churches in India For The Perfect Christmas Holiday
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
First impression is the last impression and if you want to make your first impression a good one, then just smile is not enough, you need to analyze the time of your smile too, says a new research.
According to the research, smiling too quickly can lead others to think that you are insincere, while slow grins appear more genuine.
A team of researchers examined how smiling can give clients a positive impression. One of the findings are, smile, which appears too swiftly and does not extend to the eyes can sends signals that you lack sincerity.
They list out three types of grin which people should avoid -
The Enthusiast – A huge smile showing all of your teeth and wide eyes can be overbearing.
The Big Freeze – A constant, practiced smile that lacks sincerity.
The Robot – A tiny, polite smile that doesn't display warmth.
"Studies show people perceive a slower, natural smile which floods the entire face to be more genuine," says Lesley Meechan of the Glasgow-based Go Group as saying.
A smile can speak out your mind. A blank smile can tell that you have got understood anything of what the other person said. A sly smile, tells you are flirting and a constant smile, makes you look dumb.
Make sure that you are looking into the eyes of the person when you smile. As, when you smile, it should glow in your eyes, so that it looks genuine and makes the other person smile too. Always remeber, no matter how smart you are, a fake smile always gets caught.