- 8 hrs ago Ways To Include Chicken Breast In Your Diet And It's Health Benefits
- 8 hrs ago Side Effects Of Waxing You Should Know About
- 9 hrs ago Having A Nosebleed? Here's A Guide On How To Stop And Prevent It
- 10 hrs ago B-Town Divas Arrive In Their Fashionable Best At Dabboo Ratnani’s 2020 Calender Launch Event
- News Aadhaar: UIDAI issues notices to 127 people in Hyderabad
- Movies Varane Avashyamund Box Office 10 Days Collection Report: Dulquer Salmaan Strikes Gold Again!
- Finance Global Gold Price Climbs To Its One-Month High; Jumps Rs. 700 On MCX
- Sports Guardiola 'always fulfils his contracts' - agent hints at Man City stay
- Technology Airtel Increases Price Of Its Postpaid Plans: Check Details
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Diesel Powertrain Discontinued In India: Unlisted From Company Website
- Travel 8 Most Appealing Summer Holiday Destinations In India
- Education CBSE Exam Centre Locator App: Why Class 10 & 12 Students Should Download?
Its always better to say “I have one good news and one bad news. Which one would you want to hear first?"
One's perception changes when they are presented with information in either of the two ways. The responses received in both the cases are different.
The decision makers prefer to mentally separate a small gain from a big loss. Thus, providing a silver lining to the loss. When the loss is much more than the gain, people prefer to hear it separately as that gives a little relief to the .