- 12 hrs ago Father’s Day 2021: Here’s The History And Significance Of This Day
- 13 hrs ago Milkha Singh Passes Away At 91: Some Facts About The Renowned Athlete
- 15 hrs ago Hina Khan Shows How To Ace Warm And Dewy Makeup Look But Her Cute Half Updo Hairstyle Will Win You Over!
- 20 hrs ago Shilpa Shetty Kundra Is Style And Elegance Personified In Her White Organza Saree With Printed Fancy Blouse
- Movies Chitrangda Singh Pays Tribute To The Legendary Milkha Singh On His Demise
- Technology Fathers Day 2021 Gift Ideas Best Truly Wireless Headsets Under Rs. 5,000
- Sports Euro 2020: Portugal 2-4 Germany: Holders score two own goals in thumping defeat
- News People will not tolerate self-centred politics: Uddhav Thackeray slams Congress leaders
- Education Telangana Schools And Colleges To Reopen From July 1, Check Latest Updates
- Automobiles From Repairing Bicycles To Owning A BMW 5 Series & A Jaguar XJ L — Inspiring Story Of Rahul Taneja
- Finance HDFC Bank To Buy Stake Worth Over Rs 1,906 Crore In Group's General Insurer From Parent HDFC
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In August
Every year National Cousins Day is observed on 24 July to acknowledge the loving and adorable bond shared by cousins. This is the day to reunite the family, recall the good times shared by the family members and strengthen the bond between the family members and relatives. The reason why 24 July is dedicated to observing National Cousins Day is to let people engage in strengthening their bond with their cousins. On this day, people are encouraged to keep all the work aside and spend some good time with their cousins and relive the sweet memories.
On this National Cousins Day, we are therefore here with some beautiful quotes and messages that you can share with your cousins and make them feel special.
1. "Cousins are connected heart to heart. Distance and time can never break them apart."
2. "Cousins are those childhood playmates who grow up to be forever friends."
3. "God made us cousins because he knew that our mothers won't be able to handle us as siblings."
4. "Our cousins are a bit of our childhood, that will never be lost."
5. "Cousins are the first friends that we have as children. No one will understand your crazy family like your cousins do."
6. "On National Cousins Day, I want you to know that though we are cousins by birth, we are the best friends by choice."
7. "A cousin can always turn your sorrow into your laughter and will make you feel understood and loved forever."
8. "To my lovely cousin, you are close to my heart. Thanks for always being there whenever I needed you."
9. "There comes a time when you may part your ways from people but your cousins will always stay close to your heart."
10. "A cousin is someone who knows you quite well and still loves you anyway."
11. "Friendship and love are the two factors that hold cousins close, no matter how far they are."
12. "Dear Cousin, on this National Cousin Day, I want you to know that you will stay close to my heart. I love you."