- 3 min ago Penumbral Eclipse 2020: Date And Time Of The Last Lunar Eclipse Of The Year
- 59 min ago Here Are The Lyrics Of Gayatri Mantra Along With The Meaning
- 1 hr ago Here’s The Lyrics Of Goddess Lakshmi’s Aarti
- 4 hrs ago On Esha Gupta’s Birthday, A Look At Her Best Beauty Moments From Her Instagram Feed
- News Won't pick up Khattar's all till he apologises to farmers: Amarinder Singh
- Movies Bigg Boss 14: Jasmin Bhasin's Mother Reacts To Her Differences With Rubina Dilaik: I Am Very Disappointed
- Sports ISL 2020-21: FC Goa's Redeem Tlang show-caused by AIFF
- Finance Gold Fell But Copper Prices Hit 7-Year High On Positive Demand Outlook
- Education HP SET Answer Key 2020 Released, Raise Objections Before December 14
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In December
- Technology Redmi 9A Gets Price Hike In India: New Price, Specifications
- Automobiles KTM 250 Adventure Vs 390 Adventure: Which Of The Siblings Should You Consider?
Every year National Cousins Day is observed on 24 July to acknowledge the loving and adorable bond shared by cousins. This is the day to reunite the family, recall the good times shared by the family members and strengthen the bond between the family members and relatives. The reason why 24 July is dedicated to observing National Cousins Day is to let people engage in strengthening their bond with their cousins. On this day, people are encouraged to keep all the work aside and spend some good time with their cousins and relive the sweet memories.
On this National Cousins Day, we are therefore here with some beautiful quotes and messages that you can share with your cousins and make them feel special.
1. "Cousins are connected heart to heart. Distance and time can never break them apart."
2. "Cousins are those childhood playmates who grow up to be forever friends."
3. "God made us cousins because he knew that our mothers won't be able to handle us as siblings."
4. "Our cousins are a bit of our childhood, that will never be lost."
5. "Cousins are the first friends that we have as children. No one will understand your crazy family like your cousins do."
6. "On National Cousins Day, I want you to know that though we are cousins by birth, we are the best friends by choice."
7. "A cousin can always turn your sorrow into your laughter and will make you feel understood and loved forever."
8. "To my lovely cousin, you are close to my heart. Thanks for always being there whenever I needed you."
9. "There comes a time when you may part your ways from people but your cousins will always stay close to your heart."
10. "A cousin is someone who knows you quite well and still loves you anyway."
11. "Friendship and love are the two factors that hold cousins close, no matter how far they are."
12. "Dear Cousin, on this National Cousin Day, I want you to know that you will stay close to my heart. I love you."