- 12 hrs ago Global Citizen Festival 2021: Billie Eilish, Coldplay, Jennifer Lopez, Ed Sheeran, Elton John To Perform
- 16 hrs ago Attending A Wedding Soon? Vidya Balan And Genelia Deshmukh Have Red Saree Goals For You!
- 17 hrs ago Importance Of Breakfast For Teenagers, What Parents Should Know And Easy Recipes
- 19 hrs ago Your Stylish Semi-Formal Fashion Goals Ft. Sonam Kapoor Ahuja And Sonakshi Sinha
- News UP: 7 cops taken off duty in Bulandshahr
- Finance Banking And IT Stocks To Buy As Recommended By Top Brokerages
- Technology Amazon Oppo A Series Quiz: Check Here Answers, How To Play & More
- Movies Love Story Day 1 Box Office Collection: Blockbuster Opening For Naga Chaitanya-Sai Pallavi Starrer!
- Sports IPL 2021: RCB vs CSK: Full List of Award Winners, Man of the Match, Post-match Presentation Highlights
- Education Schools In Maharashtra To Reopen From October 4, School Education Minister Varsha Gaikwad Announces
- Travel World Tourism Day 2021: 5 Breathtaking Natural Wonders Of The World To See – Part 1
- Automobiles Ford To Announce Settlement Packages For Its Employees; Plan To Shut Chennai Plant By 2022
A Disney princess with beautiful golden hair! We all have heard or read about her in the books as children, haven't we? But, you will be surprised to know about a real life Rapunzel who hasn't cut her hair in 30 years?
Yes, Alona Kravchenko, a 35-year old woman from Ukraine is nothing less than a Disney princess and her 6.5-feet long blond hair can make anyone jealous.
According to some reports, this woman has not cut her hair since she was five years old and maintaining great lengths was not always a cake walk. Alona says that she only does occasional trimming and that she had to put lots of effort to maintain it. In her recent photos on Instagram, you can see her hair has exceeded her own height and when she lets them loose, the ends of her hair usually puddle at her feet.
With more than 70 thousand followers on Instagram, she is known for posting beautiful shots of her luscious locks which can make anyone gape.
In an interview with Daily Mail, Alona said that people have offered her thousands of dollar to cut her hair, but she will never part ways with her hair. Also, her mother believes that a woman's beauty lies in their hair and therefore, she only trims the ends of her hair, once in every six months.
To maintain her healthy and shiny hair, mostly she sticks to natural products and combs her twice a day. Due to the length of her hair, she washes them once a week because it requires around 40-60 minutes.