- News Coronavirus: 10 people who returned from China under watch in hospitals in Kerala, Mumbai, Hyderabad
- Movies Dia Mirza Reveals She Was Stalked When She Was Younger; She Confronted Him And Asked Him His Name
- Sports PBL 2020: Lakshya Sen, Satwik guide Chennai Superstarz to third win
- Automobiles Maruti Sales Milestone: Company Registers Over 5 Lakh Units In Collective Sales Of BS6 Units
- Technology SpaceX Aims For Reusability With Crew Dragon; Plans To Catch Spaceship In A Net
- Travel 7 Popular Indian Landmarks To Visit This Republic Day
- Finance 5 Best International Equity Mutual Funds In India
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
It was a special moment for a 12-year-old student, as he saw colour for the first time. The boy, Jonathan Jones wore a special pair of glasses that made him see colour. Soon after putting on the glasses and realising the fact that he could see hues, the colour-blind student was moved to tears.
It was a heart-warming video with Jonathan consoled by teachers and his fellow classmates were happy for him. Jonathan got up from his chair and was thrilled to see the periodic table that was splashed in multi hues. It was touching to see the boy seeing the colourful objects on the table.
Jonathan's mother was invited by his science teacher to attend the special event at Cottowood Minnesota school. The class was about colour blindness and we are so happy for Jonathan Jones. The boy made us think about the little joys in life.