- 1 hr ago What Are Delusions Of Grandeur (A False Belief Of Superiority)? Causes, Symptoms And Treatments
- 2 hrs ago On Kajol’s Birthday, Her 5 Stunning Saree Looks For Some Saree Inspiration
- 4 hrs ago Your Traditional Wardrobe Sorted Ft. Mouni Roy
- 21 hrs ago Amazon Great Freedom Festival Sale 2021: Make It An Accessories Day With Discounted Bags And Sunglasses
- Sports Tokyo 2020: Golf: Aditi in contention for podium finish after blemish-free second round
- Finance Market Closing: Sensex, Nifty End Higher Led By IT Stocks
- News Watch: 38-year-old Mumbai cop dances his way into people's hearts, becomes social media star
- Technology OneWeb Receives Approval From DoT; Might Start Its Services By May 2022
- Movies Sara Ali Khan On Parents Saif Ali Khan-Amrita Singh's Divorce: Everything Happens For A Reason
- Education Tokyo Olympics: India Bags Bronze After 41 Years, All You Need To Know About Indian Men’s Hockey Squad
- Automobiles Jobo's Corner: How Important Are Airbags? Who Invented Them & More
- Travel Best Places To Visit In North India In September
There are several bizarre stories that we tend to read but this article takes the cake as it is unique and bizarre in its own way.
This article is all about the details of the man who swallowed AirPod and later pooped it out to just reuse it again!
Sounds disturbing? Well, this is what happened.
He Accidentally Swallowed It
A man identified by the surname Xu had accidentally swallowed his AirPod one night while sleeping. According to the reports, the incident happened in Kaohsiung, Taiwan.
He Did Not Find His Airpod
The man apparently woke up the next morning and he was surprised to find that his right AirPod was missing. When he could not find his missing AirPod he decided to look for it by using the ‘Find My iPhone' app and he heard a beeping sound. It was funny that he could not determine where the sound came from.
He Realised That He Had Swallowed It In His Sleep!
After he listened carefully, he discovered that the sound was actually coming from inside his body. He realised that he had actually swallowed the AirPod in his sleep.
He Did Not Feel Any Discomfort
Xu revealed to the media that he did not feel any discomfort but he was worried. He checked with a doctor who performed an X-ray on him and discovered that the AirPod was indeed inside his digestive system.
The Doctors Prescribed Some Laxatives
The doctor decided to prescribe the man with some laxatives and asked him to pay attention to his poop. The next day he excreted the AirPod. The strange bit is he did not throw it and instead cleaned it and used it.