- 10 hrs ago Up In The Air! Chandrayaan 2, Things To Know About India's Second Trip To The Moon
- 10 hrs ago Sacred Games 2 Cast's Photoshoot Is So Gangsta Style & You Got To See Pankaj Tripathi's Avatar
- 10 hrs ago Here's Why Mixing Cleaning Detergents And Bleach Can Kill You
- 11 hrs ago Reishi Mushroom: Health Benefits, Risks & Recipe
- Technology These Wireless Neckband Headphones In India Have Superior Battery Life
- Movies iSmart Shankar Worldwide Box Office Collections Day 5: Ram Pothineni Starrer Continues To Impress!
- News UK High Court rules in favour of Indian banks, asks Mallya to disclose assets
- Sports Mohammad Azharuddin urges MS Dhoni to play aggressively as long as he wishes plays for India
- Automobiles Chandrayaan-2 Is Launched Successfully While Polaris Pays Tribute To The Original Lunar Rover
- Travel National Parks to Visit During Monsoon in India
- Education CBSE Class 10 Compartment Results 2019: Steps To Check Result
- Finance Metrolite: Modi 2 Proposes Light Urban Rail Transit For Small Cities
A new trend seems to have become popular among young couples. They have started dermal piercing in which the couples will be able to insert the diamond directly in the finger.
The trend of diamond piercing is a hit among couples who are willing to ignore the customary wedding ring and adopt this to become popular on social media.
Check out more details on the same.
What Do Body Piercing Professionals Think
Each one has a soft muscle at the midpoint of each finger which makes your finger more flexible. There are very fewer tissues that work in this part. So the dermal piercing may not fix very smoothly to the finger. Hence they do not recommend this.
The Trend Is Crazy And Dangerous
Couples are happy to try this new way of showing their commitment to their partners even when medics reveal that the process is quite dangerous due to many reasons.
It Is A Life-time Wound!
Individuals who are opting this trend need to realise that they are going to have an open wound that will make them more irritated and leave them uncomfortable while carrying out day-to-day activities.
The Trend Is A Social Hit!
Though the trend looks to be quite painful, it is strange that it is one of the most favourite trends on Instagram and some other social media platforms as youngsters are opting for the same.
What do you think of this? Share your thoughts in the comment section below.