- 10 hrs ago Up In The Air! Chandrayaan 2, Things To Know About India's Second Trip To The Moon
- 10 hrs ago Sacred Games 2 Cast's Photoshoot Is So Gangsta Style & You Got To See Pankaj Tripathi's Avatar
- 10 hrs ago Here's Why Mixing Cleaning Detergents And Bleach Can Kill You
- 10 hrs ago Reishi Mushroom: Health Benefits, Risks & Recipe
- Technology These Wireless Neckband Headphones In India Have Superior Battery Life
- Movies iSmart Shankar Worldwide Box Office Collections Day 5: Ram Pothineni Starrer Continues To Impress!
- News UK High Court rules in favour of Indian banks, asks Mallya to disclose assets
- Sports Mohammad Azharuddin urges MS Dhoni to play aggressively as long as he wishes plays for India
- Automobiles Chandrayaan-2 Is Launched Successfully While Polaris Pays Tribute To The Original Lunar Rover
- Travel National Parks to Visit During Monsoon in India
- Education CBSE Class 10 Compartment Results 2019: Steps To Check Result
- Finance Metrolite: Modi 2 Proposes Light Urban Rail Transit For Small Cities
Animals living in a zoo are known to be tortured thoroughly. Some of the pictures of what happens with these animals behind the scenes will leave you feeling shocked.
These are the images which no zoo owner would like their visitors to see what they actually do with the animals!
These pictures will surely change the way you see zoos and hopefully, they will make you think twice before you support this cruelty.
Check out these disturbing images of what ACTUALLY HAPPENS in a zoo!
When Animals Are Painted To Mislead The Visitors!
To make animals look like different species, they are painted at times. Check the picture properly as it's a donkey who has been painted to look like a zebra. It only makes us wonder if the zookeepers know that painting animals with these deadly colours can cause a hurtful reaction, while they are busy deceiving the visitors!
Find The Animal!
We wonder why do visitors throw their waste bottles and plastic covers in the cage of the poor animal. The worst is when the zoo cleaners decide on their own time to clean the cage! We pity the animals.
The Old Are Killed!
When the animals become old and useless where they cannot help the zoo owners from making money, these animals are generally slaughtered and fed to the other species of animals!
During The Cleaning Hours!
The sea animals, fishes and dolphins have the toughest time when the cleaners decide to clean their tanks by draining the entire water out!
When They Are Given Antidepressants!
Most of the animals are often fed with antidepressants. As a result, this leads the animal to react in a bizarre manner which often leads them to harm themselves!
If the animals could speak, it makes us wonder what they would have to tell the world about the torture they go through here!