- 31 min ago Siemens Healthineers Opens Its Medical Imaging Manufacturing Plant In India
- 41 min ago Manto Completes One Year And Here's Why White Kurta Pyjama Set Matters?
- 1 hr ago Strawberry Legs: Causes, Symptoms And Treatment
- 1 hr ago Instagram Beauty Trends This Week: Malvika Mohan, Kareena Kapoor, Sonakshi Sinha & Radhika Apte
- Technology Chrome Beta 78 Packs Native File System, SMS Receiver API Features
- Movies Sonakshi Sinha Trolled After Failing To Answer A Question On KBC 11; #YoSonakshiSoDumb Trends
- News Court reserves order on DK Shivakumar's bail plea in money laundering case
- Sports India Vs South Africa 3rd T20I in Bengaluru: Dream11 Prediction, Playing XI Updates & Fantasy Cricket Tips
- Finance Govt Likely To Amend EPF Rules To Allow Switching From EPS To NPS
- Automobiles First Electric Truck In India Revealed: IPLT Rhino 5536 Performance, Range & Features
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
In every religion, it is often taught that hell does exist and after death, we will have to undergo punishment for the wrong things that we have done in our present life.
Here, in this article, we will highlight a temple that showcases gross statues of life after death in hell in a temple in Thailand.
Well, this is not the only temple of hell present in Thailand, but there are a lot more.
The one thing common in all these temples is that it can give you nightmares as the statues are gory and scary.
Check out the details of this temple of hell in Thailand.
The Entrance Of The Temple Depicts This
People who visit this temple are welcomed with sinners being boiled in big copper cauldrons. There are sinners who are seen being torn apart by the ‘hell dogs', and there are emaciated sinners who are also seen with protruding ribs.
One Of The Signs Reads
"If you meet the Devil in this life, don't postpone merit-making which will help you to defeat him in the next life." While one more sign reads: "Donate a little each day and you'll have a happy life."
According to the belief of this temple, when a Buddhist dies, they go before four celestial beings who would check the individual's record of good and bad deeds. If your good deeds are more than the bad, then you will go to heaven. On the other hand, if your bad deeds outweigh the good, you will be punished.
It Is A Tourist Destination
With the bizarre concept, the temple has become a tourist destination which attracts people from far and wide. The strange thing to notice is that the temple is also a popular attraction for birthdays, weddings and funerals as well.
Share your thoughts and let us know if you would dare to visit this creepy temple.