- Technology Redmi K20 Pro Vs OnePlus 6T: Which Is The Best Smartphone Under Rs. 30,000 In India?
- Movies WHAT? Radhika Pandit Involving In Politics Because Of Yash? Fans Welcome The News!
- News NIA digs up a direct Pakistan link between Pakistan and ISIS in India
- Sports Messi 'bitter' after Argentina lose Copa America opener
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Marriage comes with a lot of responsibilities. Maintaining a healthy relationship with your partner's parents becomes a priority as this is something that no person likes to mess with!
Here, in this article, we reveal to you the details of why not being friendly with your partner's parents can save your marriage!
Well, this is not a reason that we have made up; instead, it has been revealed in a research study done at the University of Michigan.
Find out more...
The Higher Risk Of Getting Divorced!
According to the research done by the University of Michigan, the study revealed that the closer the woman is to her in-laws in the first year of marriage, it was found out that the chances of divorce increase by 20% more.
But It Was Opposite In Case Of Men
But in a strange twist in the same research, it was found out that the chances of divorce by men decreased by 20 percent when men built a closer relationship with their spouse's parents.
The Chances Of Divorce In Women Bonding Increase Because
According to the lead researcher, the chances of divorce increase in case of women bonding faster because they fail at placing the ‘emotional boundaries.'
The Research Further Revealed
The research further revealed that women who seem to jump in too early are more likely to get stressed out about the relationship and as a result interpret the advice from in-laws as criticism. This can cause unwanted friction between the couple.
What do you think of this research? Let us know in the comment section below.
For more exciting lifestyle related stuff, check our section Insync.