- Education HSC Result 2019 Gujarat: Steps To Check HSC Arts And Commerce Stream Result 2019
- Technology Best smartphones with fingerprint sensor available under Rs. 5,000
- Sports World Cup Warm-Up: Young Hashmatullah stars as Afghanistan stun Pakistan in a thriller
- News Delhi weather: Dry weather likely in capital, Heat to ramp up next week
- Automobiles Mercedes Developing Heated Seat Belts — Hopes To Motivate People To Use Them
- Movies Prabhas Starrer Saaho's Rumours Have Been Busted; Are The Fans Disappointed?
- Finance Ashok Leyland's Q4 Profit Declines 12%; Board Declares Dividend
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
All the rich and famous people are not born with a silver spoon. It is their hard work that has made these individuals rich and famous.
Here, in this article, we are revealing about the Indians who have struggled to succeed, and their hard work and determination is something that has made them successful.
Check out the inspirational growth of some of the famous Indians whom the world knows through their work and fame.
His belief: 'If you dream it, you can do it.'
In the year 1981, he started Infosys with just Rs. 10,000.
Now in the present year, his company generates revenue of 10.93 billion.
APJ Abdul Kalam
His belief: 'Whatever you are, be a good one.'
As a youngster, he used to sell newspapers for his earnings.
He got famous as the 'Missile Man,' and the most loved President of India.
His belief: 'Remember no one can make you feel inferior without your consent.'
He used to sell bajjis during village fairs.
His company has now emerged as the biggest wealth creator of the 20th century.
His belief: 'Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.'
He sold tea at a bus station earlier.
He has been labelled as the most influential person by Forbes.
Her belief: 'In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity.'
She worked as a receptionist to earn money for a dress that she wanted to wear during her interview.
She became the CEO of Pepsico.
His belief: 'If there's no struggle, there's no progress."
He had struggled financially and at some point of time even decided to become an armed robber.
With his hard work and dedication, he was offered Padma Shri for excellence in sports.