TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- I Cancelled Events, But PM Continued With Photo Shoot: Rahul's Bitter Jibe Over Pulwama
- Kohli Is Not As Tactful As Dhoni Or Rohit: Gautam Gambhir
- Harley-Davidson Launches Two New Models In India
- Bharti Airtel Leads Download Speeds With 8.3 MBPS: Kotak
- India's Bank NPAs Worst In The World; Surpasses Italy
- Anurag Singh On Akshay Kumar: No Starry Tantrums
- What Is A Mediterranean Diet?
- Trip To Khonsa
Addictions come in different forms. Here is an example of one such bizarre habit of a woman who claims to be addicted to tanning so much so that she spends hours at the tanning centre!
This is the story of Hannah Norman, the 23-year-old girl from Cwmbran, South Wales. She had first started to go for tanning when she was just 13 years old and got addicted to it by the age of 16.
Her addiction has caused a severe effect on her skin and doctors have warned her that she is unnecessarily prematurely ageing her skin under the rays and risking skin cancer. Hence, she needs to quit the habit.
However, it looks like Hannah is unable to give up on her sun-kissed skin tone!
According to various reports, she seems to be spending over three hours a day using fake tan products! Her beauty regime is estimated to cost over £30,000 over the years!
How It All Started?
Hannah used her first spray tan when she was just 13 years old. She used it to build her confidence, as she was often bullied at school for being overweight.
She Follows Her Tan Regime Religiously
She has to go to bed early to get up at the crack of dawn to follow her tanning routine before work. She works in the town's pawn shop where she is a cashier.
She Does Get Trolled
She gets abused on the street for her skin colour, and people even call her 'Oompa Loompa'. Hannah does not find it to be demotivating as she loves it!
What do you think of her look? Let us know in the comment section below.