TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Complicity Of Pakistan In Pulwama Attack Strongly Underlined During India-Saudi Talks
- Clamour To Boycott India-Pakistan World Cup Clash Grows — Get The Complete Information
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Tata Electric Cars In India To Be More Desirable; EVs With 200-250km Range Confirmed
- PPF or Sukanya Samriddhi — Which Is A Better Investment For Girl Child?
- Disturbing Pictures Of Zoo That Staff Do Not Wish You To See
- Video: Varun Dhawan Posts A Sweet Message For His Fans
In this competitive world, we are surrounded by negativity in one way or the other. Be it at work or on a personal level, we all do face negativity around us.
The negativity around you might push you to limits that we ourselves are not aware of, as there are times when it gets impossible for us to know on how to handle a situation. In such cases, you need to analyse certain things around you.
Here, in this article, we are sharing some of the most common traits of toxic people around you. Take a look.
They Are Manipulative
The most common strategy of toxic people is that they want everything for themselves. It is always all about them and other people are just a way of how they would achieve whatever goal they have set for themselves.
They Are Judgmental
They pay attention to the criticism, as they ensure that they do not come across as being a negative person. It is never about them, and they will lie with a straight face to get what they want in life.
They Never Take The Responsibility For Their Feelings
Their feelings are generally projected on you. If any person points this out, then they will passionately defend their point of view and not take up any kind of responsibility for anything that they have done.
They Do Not Apologise
They believe that there is nothing wrong in the decisions that they make. Even though they manipulate relationships to serve their own interests, they try to get attention and sympathy of others by playing the victim card.
They Are Inconsistent
It is very difficult to understand them as a person, as they often switch with their thoughts. They change their attitude, perspective and behaviour, as it all depends on their goal. They can even fake kindness if it helps them get them what they want.
They Are Not Really Into Taking Anyone's Advice
They have trouble concentrating on certain issues. They don't care about their point of view. Apart from this, they are very skilled manipulators as well. Their focus is on problems, and not solutions.