- Movies Priya Prakash Varrier's Co-star Comes Up With Some Interesting Comments!
- Finance L&T Surges On Winning "Significant" Construction Order In Sri Lanka
- News Kolkata Police arrested group D staff inside Fort William on charges of rape
- Technology Huawei Might Lose Out On $30 Billion Revenue After US Ban
- Sports World Archery gives one-month ultimatum to Archery Association of India
- Automobiles Toyota To Launch Twelve Products Over The Next Decade — The Invasion Has Begun
- Education NEST Results 2019 Released: Check The Link And Important Details
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
The moment we wake up, the first thing that most of us do is to check our phones for the latest mails and messages. We humans are so dependent on this device that we use it for every damn thing.
From finding the route to ordering food, we have our cellphones ready. But do you realise that it can kill us? Well, it can in any possible way!
You May Also Like To Read: Everyone Thought She Was Pregnant But That Was Not The Case
This is an incident that happened in Mexico where a mum cooked meals for her kids, but eventually ended up killing them accidentally due to one silly mistake.
Also Read: Witness The Cutest Baby Spa Pictures!
Check out the sad story of the woman who lost her kids after her kids died in a freak accident.
It Was A Usual Day!
It was a regular day and the woman was making breakfast for her kids. Everything was perfect and she was making the kids' favourite fresh orange juice and egg scramble.
The Kids Had Their Food…
The kids had their breakfast and took along their boxes to school and the mother was all busy with her routine until she got a call from the kids' school.
They Had A Bad News!
The school authorities called to inform the mother that both her kids had fallen ill and were being rushed to the hospital. The reason they thought was due to food poisoning.
The Kids' Condition Was Critical!
The kids were rushed to the hospital when they complained of high fever and were shivering due to sudden illness. Their condition just got worse, as the little bodies were not able to fight the bacteria that caused the infection.
But, Why Did This Happen?
The doctors confirmed with the reports that the cause of infection was a bacterial strain called Salmonella. The lady frequently used her phone in between while cooking and serving food, due to which the food got infected with the bacterial species present on the mobile phone.