- 34 min ago Richa Chadha, Lisa Ray, Kalki Koechlin Have Unique Outfit Ideas For Formal Events
- 1 hr ago Aamir Khan's Daughter Ira Khan Has Red And Blue Gown Goals For Us
- 1 hr ago Joint Pain In Children: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And How To Treat It
- 2 hrs ago Hodgkin's Lymphoma: Types, Symptoms, Causes, Risk Factors, Diagnosis, Stages, And Treatment
- Sports India Vs Bangladesh: Team India physio rushes on the pitch to check Bangladesh batsman Nayeem Hasan for concussion
- Travel Jagdalpur – A Paradise Full Of Natural Bounties
- Automobiles Royal Enfield Headed To Double Digit Growth Says New CEO Vinod Dasari
- Technology Vivo U20 First Impressions: Pros, Cons, And The X-Factor
- News Karnataka's Kalaburagi airport inaugurated; first flight to Bengaluru; check dates, ticket fares
- Finance Bharti Airtel, Vodafone Idea File Review Petitions In Supreme Court On AGR Verdict
- Movies Sarileru Neekevvaru Teaser: Mahesh Babu Packs A Punch In What Looks Like A Promising Entertainer!
- Education Why World Children's Day Is Celebrated On November 20?
The moment we wake up, the first thing that most of us do is to check our phones for the latest mails and messages. We humans are so dependent on this device that we use it for every damn thing.
From finding the route to ordering food, we have our cellphones ready. But do you realise that it can kill us? Well, it can in any possible way!
You May Also Like To Read: Everyone Thought She Was Pregnant But That Was Not The Case
This is an incident that happened in Mexico where a mum cooked meals for her kids, but eventually ended up killing them accidentally due to one silly mistake.
Also Read: Witness The Cutest Baby Spa Pictures!
Check out the sad story of the woman who lost her kids after her kids died in a freak accident.
It Was A Usual Day!
It was a regular day and the woman was making breakfast for her kids. Everything was perfect and she was making the kids' favourite fresh orange juice and egg scramble.
The Kids Had Their Food…
The kids had their breakfast and took along their boxes to school and the mother was all busy with her routine until she got a call from the kids' school.
They Had A Bad News!
The school authorities called to inform the mother that both her kids had fallen ill and were being rushed to the hospital. The reason they thought was due to food poisoning.
The Kids' Condition Was Critical!
The kids were rushed to the hospital when they complained of high fever and were shivering due to sudden illness. Their condition just got worse, as the little bodies were not able to fight the bacteria that caused the infection.
But, Why Did This Happen?
The doctors confirmed with the reports that the cause of infection was a bacterial strain called Salmonella. The lady frequently used her phone in between while cooking and serving food, due to which the food got infected with the bacterial species present on the mobile phone.